napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I just blast and cruise without a low testosterone condition?: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I answer the question of whether or not you can blast and cruise without have a low testosterone conditions. Many people do not truly understand what testosterone or hormonal replacement therapy actually consists of and he brings to light all the facts about them. Far too many believe they can just blast and cruise because they simply do not want to run a post cycle therapy and that is extremely flawed and detrimental thinking. I bring all the facts to light on why this is such a bad idea... This is a video you do not want to miss!

Can I just blast and cruise without a low testosterone condition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTibyjdhztM&lc=z12terlxlxfwfztt422kvthiboqiwpxxr04

One of the most misunderstood and abused things out there is blast and cruising. So many guys use it as an excuse to just stay on for no valid reason other than not wanting to come off.

i really want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one because it is a major problem out there and needs to be corrected

Good vid buddy! Almost 48 and still cycling. Just gotta follow the plan and keep pushing in the gym.

Good video Dylan. I unfortunately am on trt for life and it has nothing to do with steroid abuse whatsoever. My body produces antibodies that destroy my thyroid hormones as well as testosterone. Being on trt is not optimal and taking a trt dose doesn't make everything ok by any means. Just because testosterone is present by way of injections doesn't mean all is well and you feel the same. Yes my t levels are consistent and in the upper range on doc prescribed trt but is definitely not better. By taking endogenous test my other hormone levels fluctuate and not for the better. Dhea estrogen stay out of whack and although my t is always optimal I don't always feel great. It's a constant battle getting bloods drawn and trying to balance everything together. So taking a trt dose every week is NOT the answer. Some days can't get out of bed and some days feel like superman. But I'd prefer feeling normal on a consistent basis with my body doing what it should on it's own. you will never feel as good as your body can make you feel naturally on a consistent basis. Why risk having issues like that just to do it because it's easier. Think about it the rest of your life is a cycle the highs the lows the constant bloods (not every 6 months much more frequent) all kidding aside it's like a woman on her period constant hormone fluctuations highs lows no consistency sleep issues too much to list. For someone in their 20s to make a conscious decision to do this for the rest of their life is insane. Just like a tattoo love/hate the decision but it's there for life..

Good video Dylan. I unfortunately am on trt for life and it has nothing to do with steroid abuse whatsoever. My body produces antibodies that destroy my thyroid hormones as well as testosterone. Being on trt is not optimal and taking a trt dose doesn't make everything ok by any means. Just because testosterone is present by way of injections doesn't mean all is well and you feel the same. Yes my t levels are consistent and in the upper range on doc prescribed trt but is definitely not better. By taking endogenous test my other hormone levels fluctuate and not for the better. Dhea estrogen stay out of whack and although my t is always optimal I don't always feel great. It's a constant battle getting bloods drawn and trying to balance everything together. So taking a trt dose every week is NOT the answer. Some days can't get out of bed and some days feel like superman. But I'd prefer feeling normal on a consistent basis with my body doing what it should on it's own. you will never feel as good as your body can make you feel naturally on a consistent basis. Why risk having issues like that just to do it because it's easier. Think about it the rest of your life is a cycle the highs the lows the constant bloods (not every 6 months much more frequent) all kidding aside it's like a woman on her period constant hormone fluctuations highs lows no consistency sleep issues too much to list. For someone in their 20s to make a conscious decision to do this for the rest of their life is insane. Just like a tattoo love/hate the decision but it's there for life..
THANK YOU for posting this brother... this is so helpful to many others to have first hand experiences... thank you bro!

Top Bottom