napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I just.......?

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Can I just put diesel fuel in my Honda Civic?

Can I just wear a hat to play in the NFL instead of a helmet?

Can I just pay 3/4 of my mortgage this month?

Can I just wrap my junk in saran wrap instead of using a condom?

NO!

There is this trend in the gym/bodybuilding world these days where guys are asking to make substitutions.

(I don't mean just on this board)

The reason there are protocols in place is because THEY WORK.

That's why they're part of the instructions that are given.

Stop trying to re-invent the wheel.

Stop trying to take shortcuts.

Preach on brotha! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Nice post...

man this need to be said... fuck i get so tired of this type of thing, and people not wanting to do things the right way.. you can JUST do whatever you want, whenever you want, but dont come back complaining about the fact you are dealing with many problems due to your lack of care!

All very true. Not only that but after the 'can I just' we typically see here it turns out that that they

are already doing doing it

don't want to hear why they shouldn't

just want validation for their original ignorant decision

These days the younger generation thinks things like eating laundry detergent is a good idea, so I guess it's only expected that some of that mentality carries over into our forum and this lifestyle. At any rate it's very frustrating trying to help some of these people

Well said bro

All very true. Not only that but after the 'can I just' we typically see here it turns out that that they

are already doing doing it

don't want to hear why they shouldn't

just want validation for their original ignorant decision
yea, i just dont get that.. its ridiculous... its mainly people looking for JUST ONE person to justify something they already know is stupid to begin with...

I'm all for substitutions if applicable....using the elliptical vs. the stepper if you have an ankle injury for example....

But there is a plethora of questions lately with guys trying to use 2 completely different things for the same purpose.

I'm all for substitutions if applicable....using the elliptical vs. the stepper if you have an ankle injury for example....

But there is a plethora of questions lately with guys trying to use 2 completely different things for the same purpose.
thats just laziness bro, people that dont want to try to find ANY sort of answer on their own... for fucks sake, i have people writing me saying "what are sarms?" and at this point, i just delete the question and move on... i mean, really?

Top Bottom