napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I get some info about a cycle I am thinking of running?

Ksoutlaw

I have ran dbol for 6 weeks and at week 4 I started to run winstrol along with 200mgs of depo-test. Now I have laid of the dbol at week 6 and was wondering how long can I take 40 mgs of winny for now. What is a good recommended time frame? Should I lay off of it or can I push my cycle for a full 10-12 weeks? And also is 40mgs of winny enough for cutting or should I bump it up to 60 or 80? Thanks for any help guys I am trying to learn as much as I can and be as safe as possible.

Also I would to give my stats. I am 37 at 6 foot. 270 lbs. I have been lifting for 10 plus years but never got the full education on this. I have great cardio but i have a belly. My goals are to build muscle and tighten up my belly. And eventually achieve that six pack.

what is your body fat ??? you should never exceed six weeks of orals continuously... nothing you are doing is safe.. there's no way at 6'0 270, unless you are mr. olympia status, you are in the right condition

I am like at 30% body fat. And I am nowhere near where I wanna be. My diet is on point and I am hitting all macros. I would like to get my body fat down to half of this. May I ask I. Your opinion what would you reccomend as far as a cycle. I was considering just a test and tren only but I have also heard of people adding sarms to it. But I dont have enough knowledge yet with the sarms to feel comfortable using them without a proper education on them. Tha is for your time bro and any help you can offer.

good lord bro... you asked if what you were doing was safe and its a million miles from that... you have to stop this.. your body fat is more than double where it needs to be to run this safely.. you are going to really hurt yourself man... you have to stop

Diet and cardio is plenty for your goals. Cardarine (GW) with Banned nutrition.
fdeb120ac6be4aa3126651e590841e65.jpg

what is your body fat ??? you should never exceed six weeks of orals continuously... nothing you are doing is safe.. there's no way at 6'0 270, unless you are mr. olympia status, you are in the right condition

Exactly what i was thinking

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the info. I am staying on top of my diet and cardio. I just wanna get the weight off me so I can build up the right way. I will check into the carradine. I would also like to know more about these sarms. I have been doing some research and they seem to be the way to go. I like the minimal side effects. That's the appealing part ya know. Does anybody have any sarms they would reccomend? Maybe a good sarm stack that really works? Thanks again for any help

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the info. I am staying on top of my diet and cardio. I just wanna get the weight off me so I can build up the right way. I will check into the carradine. I would also like to know more about these sarms. I have been doing some research and they seem to be the way to go. I like the minimal side effects. That's the appealing part ya know. Does anybody have any sarms they would reccomend? Maybe a good sarm stack that really works? Thanks again for any help

https://www.esarms.com/product/12-week-cutting-stack/

Top Bottom