napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I Cut with DAA + Clomid + Cardarine PCT?

spyderdawgy19

So to start, I am currently cutting on MK677 25mg + ostarine 12.5 mg ED for 8 weeks. Then I plan on starting a PCT with DAA, Clomid & Cardarine. However I still need to cut another 5-10 pounds, should I extend my ostarine so I do it for 12 weeks? Or would it be possible for me to do a cut if I used all the supplements I listed since I did a pretty low ostarine dose. Cheers

Last edited:
you should never be cutting in pct whatsoever... thats not something you should even consider doing and fuck no you dont extend ostarine another 12 weeks... you are not even running a cutting cycle to start with so of course you didnt get the cutting you want... instead of doing this completely wrong, run your pct, take 4 weeks off then actually run a cutting cycle next time... it might make things easier if you actually run a cutting cycle

you should never be cutting in pct whatsoever... thats not something you should even consider doing and fuck no you dont extend ostarine another 12 weeks... you are not even running a cutting cycle to start with so of course you didnt get the cutting you want... instead of doing this completely wrong, run your pct, take 4 weeks off then actually run a cutting cycle next time... it might make things easier if you actually run a cutting cycle

oops I didn't mean that I'd run it another 12 weeks, I meant I would run it for a total of 12 weeks instead of 8. Would that be possible? What would be a good cutting cycle? and would I be able to implement it if I'm already on week 7 of ostarine 12.5 MG ED?

you can extend to 12 weeks, yes.. you should be using dga post ct the last four weeks of your cycle... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

here's a great cutting cycle

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom