napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can i cut cycle ??

hikey

Hello everyone

so i started my first cycle this week on monday , taking test prop 100mg EOD + 0.5 arimidex EOD
i took my first shot monday then second wednesday as i was planing 100mg EOD as 350mg/week
first of all my first day monday when i went to gym after 3 exercices of bench i felt dizzy , about to throw up and sweating , i couldnt finish my training , the day after ( tuesday ) my shoulder was hurting like someone hitt me with a hammer on my delts ( my nurse roommate pinned me on delts ) its not red or anything so its not an infection as my roomate told me , same day i went and workedout shoulders it went fine , wednesday i got my second shot on the other delt in the morning too , then i hitted the gym about 3-4h later the pain wasnt as strong as the first shoulder or maybe because the other is still hurting more and more wich i cant feel the new one , i did my warm up then i started with pull ups which was struggle with my shoulder pain and also i couldnt finish my training .
so today is thursday , and im regretting using steroid , i know some will say im a lil pussy , but whatever , im considiring really stop cycle , tomorrow is friday which means my 3rd shot , but if every shot im gonna suffer after and could not finish my workout its waste of .
so what do you advice me to do , and im freaking out if its too late now , also if i stop do i need a pct ??
you all gonna tell me man up , stop being a pussy etc , but ill appreciate an advice from an experienced members .
thanks

Bro I don't think cycling is for you. You also seem to be lacking in knowledge here. What is your full stats experience and goals?

Hello everyone

so i started my first cycle this week on monday , taking test prop 100mg EOD + 0.5 arimidex EOD
i took my first shot monday then second wednesday as i was planing 100mg EOD as 350mg/week
first of all my first day monday when i went to gym after 3 exercices of bench i felt dizzy , about to throw up and sweating , i couldnt finish my training , the day after ( tuesday ) my shoulder was hurting like someone hitt me with a hammer on my delts ( my nurse roommate pinned me on delts ) its not red or anything so its not an infection as my roomate told me , same day i went and workedout shoulders it went fine , wednesday i got my second shot on the other delt in the morning too , then i hitted the gym about 3-4h later the pain wasnt as strong as the first shoulder or maybe because the other is still hurting more and more wich i cant feel the new one , i did my warm up then i started with pull ups which was struggle with my shoulder pain and also i couldnt finish my training .
so today is thursday , and im regretting using steroid , i know some will say im a lil pussy , but whatever , im considiring really stop cycle , tomorrow is friday which means my 3rd shot , but if every shot im gonna suffer after and could not finish my workout its waste of .
so what do you advice me to do , and im freaking out if its too late now , also if i stop do i need a pct ??
you all gonna tell me man up , stop being a pussy etc , but ill appreciate an advice from an experienced members .
thanks
Well, without knowing your stats it's hard to say anything.

First time use is always 50/50...I wouldnt have started in my delts. I would have started in glutes or quad first. If you don't like constant pinning. I would do enanthate. Its once a week using a 3ml syringe.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

its not pinning my probleme , i almost feel nothing during pinning and its not and issue for me , but post pain is what im talking about
im 34 6ft 180lbs.

so if i stop now do i need a PCT ??

you need to just stop... no, its only been a week, you dont need a pct, but just stop man... seriously

thanks dylan , i have today to decide , cause tomorrow supposed to be my 3rd shot , but seriously im considering stop , like 80% im stopping . maybe im not ready yet for it now .
for the moment i opened the 1st vial of test prop and armidex , is it ok if i store the opened one and the rest closed for whatever when im ready , the exp date on the vials is 2022 .

let me know

if their advice is to stop then stop. Yes you can store the test and arimidex in somewhere dark and cool. I keep my in a drawer in the basement.

thanks dylan , i have today to decide , cause tomorrow supposed to be my 3rd shot , but seriously im considering stop , like 80% im stopping . maybe im not ready yet for it now .
for the moment i opened the 1st vial of test prop and armidex , is it ok if i store the opened one and the rest closed for whatever when im ready , the exp date on the vials is 2022 .

let me know
Yes just stop and store it in a dark and dry place away from sunlight. It will be good for years

This is a good example of why Test Prop is not for beginners. It hits too hard and too fast and PIP can seem unbearable for a beginner.

Top Bottom