PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I add in SARMs to my Natty Cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i agree... its just not necessary and will ultimately leave you disappointed especially once you experiences using something real
    I appreciate all the advice...I just don't have enough money to dish out for that entire stack. What about andarine and ostarine for 12 weeks. If I can only afford a 2 SARM stack. What would be the best for recomp?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9 View Post
    I appreciate all the advice...I just don't have enough money to dish out for that entire stack. What about andarine and ostarine for 12 weeks. If I can only afford a 2 SARM stack. What would be the best for recomp?
    thats a great option but lgd and s4 would be the best option bro... watch my video on the stack... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

thats a great option but lgd and s4 would be the best option bro... watch my video on the stack... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU
    Thanks Dylan, my only hesitation with LGD is the reports of hair loss. I'm pretty sure I'm predisposed to male pattern baldness. But what is your response to these reports, are all of those reports just bunk LGD? Or is there some validity to LGD causing hair loss?
    Last edited by Drew9; 05-05-2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: grammar

Thanks Dylan, my only hesitation with LGD is the reports of hair loss. I'm pretty sure I'm predisposed to male pattern baldness. But what is your response to these reports, are all of those reports just bunk LGD? Or is there some validity to LGD causing hair loss?
    REAL sarms do not cause anything of the sort bro

REAL sarms do not cause anything of the sort bro
    Thanks for the advice man.

Thanks for the advice man.
    anytime brother