napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can crashed estradiol disrupt the HTPA

jmmdm2

Sorry guys... still looking for answers.

I'm wondering if estradiol below the ref range (<5.0 in my case) can disrupt the HTPA while on PCT.
My blood test showed 671 total test but no LH or FSH action. I don't understand how my test can be that high without LH or FSH. Last pin of Test CYP 250 was 7 weeks prior to the test. I've had no other exogenous Test since.

Am I not understanding how PCT works?

I was starting to feel better last week and then took a dose of aromasin which made me feel awful for a few days. I decided to get a blood test in my 5th week of PCT. I just wonder if LH and FSH was working and I killed them again by crashing my E2.

Those numbers make no sense to me unless you were taking something that was suppressing you. Really the only way I can see having total test numbers that high with LH and FSH at zero is if you still have active exogenous test in your system. Very odd if you had been off for 7 weeks. I can't see anything else at all causing that. Low estrogen isn't going to shut off LH and FSH

I thought so as well. This is scaring the hell out of me...
Raised liver values with no LH or FSH and 671 Test. Looks exactly like something is shutting me down.

I was taking Proviron on PCT for mood/libido but I cut that out after this blood test result.

Could something like Dbol or another oral raise Test numbers? Just wondering if my Proviron isn't Proviron though I highly doubt it.

I also wonder if the blood test was flawed... I have noticed an increase in testicle size and they've been aching. Same feeling as when they were shrinking.

Last edited:
I thought so as well. This is scaring the hell out of me...
Raised liver values with no LH or FSH and 671 Test. Looks exactly like something is shutting me down.

I was taking Proviron on PCT for mood/libido but I cut that out after this blood test result.

Could something like Dbol or another oral raise Test numbers? Just wondering if my Proviron isn't Proviron though I highly doubt it.

I also wonder if the blood test was flawed... I have noticed an increase in testicle size and they've been aching. Same feeling as when they were shrinking.
That explains a lot bro. I'd be willing to bet you dont have legit proviron and it's something else hormonal. I'd be curious what your next set of bloods look like. Proviron shouldn't be shutting you down like that from what I've seen

Thanks Rick. I hope this isn't the case but what else could it be... that means five weeks of PCT hell down the drain.
Not to mention another shock to my system which may prevent any HTPA restart.

Only scenario I can think of here is that the PCT did restart my system long enough to produce testosterone. I wasn't on the Proviron for the entire PCT (week 6 starts today) so maybe I'm shut down again if the Proviron is something else. The test numbers are lingering from natural production a couple weeks ago (before I took the Proviron for mood).

I don't know... this is all over the place with no logical explanation.

Just a thought but if you were taking clomid in your pct and got early bloods like you did wouldn't that give a false test level reading ?? More of a thought and question ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought that too.

this test was basically for estradiol since I had a feeling it was low, then all the other fun stuff came up

Sounds like your having a slow recovery . Don't you think more time needs to let things settle and get your estrogen back to its sweet spot and in 3 more week things will look better when all drugs clear out of your blood

Yes, of course. I completely agree as we don't normally see mid PCT blood work. I did this test because I felt like I was recovering, especially the ability to please the wife. Then after a standard PCT dose of liquiaro, things went to hell again. That plus aching joints suggested an estrogen test which I'm glad I did.

Thanks you for replying, it helps to be able to discuss these things with the family here.

I ran in to the sexual problem in my last pct as well at like week 3 of pct sexual want was gone and limb was a problem for
Me my estrogen was high at 48 then I got it lower and it was better so I know the struggle bro

Just a thought but if you were taking clomid in your pct and got early bloods like you did wouldn't that give a false test level reading ?? More of a thought and question ?

Clomid specifically stimulates LH for test production. That's how it works, and since his LH was zero Clomid is not affecting his numbers. Something is shutting him down and giving him higher test levels. Thats 100% indicative of some type of hormone in my opinion

Yea wasn't sure if the clomid kinda gave a fake test number good to know man

I'd like to get the Proviron tested but I'm sure that's a potential legal issue. Thoughts? Has anyone here had their gear analyzed and if so, how?

The Proviron came from a very trusted source so it's hard for me to believe that it's something else. The numbers suggest otherwise... I know my next cycle is going to be ultra clean food and lots of water only. This is a pain in the balls, literally.

More good news... Sarmsx is on vacation until Nov 15th. If I need to further extend my 8 week PCT, I'm going to run out of Clomid and maybe Nolva too.
I'll try Biotech and hopefully, I'll be able to continue PCT with no interruption.

i am only finding that your proviron is likely the culprit here as well and a lot of times, it is faked... there is nothing else i can see that would cause this bro...

I'd like to get the Proviron tested but I'm sure that's a potential legal issue. Thoughts? Has anyone here had their gear analyzed and if so, how?

The Proviron came from a very trusted source so it's hard for me to believe that it's something else. The numbers suggest otherwise... I know my next cycle is going to be ultra clean food and lots of water only. This is a pain in the balls, literally.

I had a good result with ROIDTEST. Since you don't care about dosage just drug identity it's ideal. It's done at home. I can't remember if they support proviron but they do support things like Dbol, Anavar, Tbol, probably Anadrol. You can test it against these harsher suppressive orals and see if it comes up.

Awesome, thank you! Should be fine even without the ability to identify Proviron... if my Proviron is actually Dbol, it should register.

Top Bottom