napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can carderine and stenabolic be taken with stimulants?

LuckyPatrick

Hi everybody.

Simple question here.

Can gw501516 and sr9009 be taken in conjunction with things like ephedrine, dmaa, yohimbe, etc ?

If its ok, should they be taken at different times in a day, apart from each other?

Thanks!

There's no problem taking stimulants with them bro. Neither one of them have stimulants in them and there are no interaction issues

Yes they can be stacked with a preworkout.

yes they can be ran with stimulants... they are both NON stimulant compounds

There's no problem taking stimulants with them bro. Neither one of them have stimulants in them and there are no interaction issues

That's the best part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks people! Appreciate your help. Sounds good!

Have any of you ever done it? Any reports? Seems like the ultimate fat shedding stack, without going into gh, t3 and clen... Are these also ok to be ran with them?

:)

Last edited:

Have any of you ever done it? Any reports? Seems like the ultimate fat shedding stack, without going into gh, t3 and clen... Are these also ok to be ran with them?

I wouldn't recommend touching t3 or clen. It's not a good idea to mess with your thyroid, and clen had some very bad health side effects. Also t3 eats up your muscle and is very Catabolic

i would not recommend clen or t3 if you paid me to do so... not even close... i have used pre workouts with gw and sr just fine... thats not an issue... i would look at mk677 with the two... its an amazing stack with huge amounts of synergy

Top Bottom