napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caffeine / Stim overuse

Jimmyjames

Ok guys, random topic.
I really rely on caffeine and other legal stims to help me train and get me through work. Some of the negatives for me, are:

1) I will choose coffee over food! When I wake up, I will usually hydrate first, take my supps on an empty stomach, then the coffee binge begins. I usually have 2-3 cups while getting my day started. Of course I force myself to eat during this time because i'm not hungry from the caffeine.
This was an issue I battled while on cycle. So I end up eating about an hour to 1 1/2 hrs after waking. Do you guys eat immediately upon waking? I hit the gym about 10:30am (because I work swing shift). Then I take my pre-workout while driving over (Some days I don't need it).

Of course when cutting, this is great, but I do this 365 days a year!

Other stims I have used were Modafinil (which didnt work for me....mentally or physically) and BronkAid/ ECA stack and Clen. I have been blessed in areas of High BP, cholesterol etc. In other words the Stims never really change my actual BP in a negative way.

Am I alone on this? Other than the food issue of course,

J

You might have something going on if you have to rely on caffeine to keep you going. Stimulates will definitely suppress your appetite. Try limiting your coffee in the morning and I would be careful what pre workout you use.
When I wake up I have to eat within 30 minutes or I start to become grumpy and I'm usually hungry when I first wake up. I only drink one or two cups of coffee in the morning and then 30 minutes before I workout I take a 200mg caffeine pill.

it sounds to me like you have a very very heavy dependence on caffeine which is not good at all... you need to be careful eating right when you wake up as it can cause some stomach discomfort... i ease into it... i take a few bites of yogurt and papaya right when i get up and then about 1 hour later i have my egg whites and peanut butter before i start cardio then another small meal afterwards... i would not be so dependent on stims like that man... its not a good thing.... i dont use caffeine at all.... not saying you cannot but you should never be dependent upon it... .

it sounds to me like you have a very very heavy dependence on caffeine which is not good at all... you need to be careful eating right when you wake up as it can cause some stomach discomfort... i ease into it... i take a few bites of yogurt and papaya right when i get up and then about 1 hour later i have my egg whites and peanut butter before i start cardio then another small meal afterwards... i would not be so dependent on stims like that man... its not a good thing.... i dont use caffeine at all.... not saying you cannot but you should never be dependent upon it... .

Dylan, eggwhites and peanut butterf..? Very curious how you make that into a good tasting meal haha :p

Dylan, eggwhites and peanut butterf..? Very curious how you make that into a good tasting meal haha :p
what do you mean ? just eat them together and you will see yourself... all i do is crack my egg whites, start cooking them, add peanut butter, let it melt, flip my eggs into an om an omelette and that's it...

what do you mean ? just eat them together and you will see yourself... all i do is crack my egg whites, start cooking them, add peanut butter, let it melt, flip my eggs into an om an omelette and that's it...

I gotta try that!

trust me, im about to go eat it right now... i look forward to it every morning... 10 egg whites and 1 serving of peanut butter...
After hearing you talk about it, I actually tried this for the first time like a week or two ago. I didn't think it sounded like a,good combo together, but it really is tasty and I enjoy it. It's a nice variation to have for my eggs while adding some good healthy fats

After hearing you talk about it, I actually tried this for the first time like a week or two ago. I didn't think it sounded like a,good combo together, but it really is tasty and I enjoy it. It's a nice variation to have for my eggs while adding some good healthy fats
thats awesome bro... i have been doing it a LONG time now... obviously my fat intake is not the highest but when it comes to peanut butter, i can put it on damn near anything!

thats awesome bro... i have been doing it a LONG time now... obviously my fat intake is not the highest but when it comes to peanut butter, i can put it on damn near anything!
Hell. Yeah, Peanut Butter is the gold of flavor. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier to alert the PB FEVER !!!
The shear alternative is the PB2 powder, I sprinkle that stuff all over the halo ice cream for treats & almost every pro shake !!!

Hell. Yeah, Peanut Butter is the gold of flavor. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier to alert the PB FEVER !!!
The shear alternative is the PB2 powder, I sprinkle that stuff all over the halo ice cream for treats & almost every pro shake !!!

Love me the PBFit Powder!!!

This thread made me thirsty. Double fisting espresso and a Monster now. Thanks.

Been on that stim roller-coaster and it is an addiction just like anything else. I still battle with it. My drink of choice are the zero calorie Rock Stars and they do tend to suppress my appetite. I have noticed that since I started MK677 at the start of the year, that my appetite stays strong with or without the caffeine intake.

Good luck.

Not that it's the healthiest thing, but have you guys ever tried peanut butter on pizza? The way it melts into all the nooks and crannies is so damn delicious. Haven't done that in a long ass time. Peanut butter does indeed go on almost anything. Lol
Sorry, a bit off topic there.

Me personally, I can't eat first thing in the morning. The first thing on my mind is coffee. After about 2-3 cups and an hour after waking I'll eat some yogurt and fruit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Not that it's the healthiest thing, but have you guys ever tried peanut butter on pizza? The way it melts into all the nooks and crannies is so damn delicious. Haven't done that in a long ass time. Peanut butter does indeed go on almost anything. Lol
Sorry, a bit off topic there.

Me personally, I can't eat first thing in the morning. The first thing on my mind is coffee. After about 2-3 cups and an hour after waking I'll eat some yogurt and fruit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
LOLLL i would have to be so stoned to try it on pizza but honestly bro, i put a little bit on my vegetables and its amazing... with zucchini, mushrooms, peppers and spinach.. it sounds fucking crazy but i guarantee you its awesome

Top Bottom