napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline side effects help

davealexis2000

Hi everyone I'm in the 3rd week of a test deca cycle. I'm getting lots of head spins which i feel like I'm going to fall. It's specially bothersome in the gym for example laying down with the dumbbells to do chest press my head start spinning and it's hard to keep the balance. Has anyone experienced this? Any tips on how i can reduce it or get rid of it? I'm not hundred percent sure it's a side effect of caber but I read that head spins, headaches, being light headed are some side effects of caber which I'm getting them all.
Thanks

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I dose Caber at night right before I hit the sack. This is what I recommend. Caber sides will dissipate after a while.

I’ve never heard of this before. It sounds like you might be low on energy. Are you eating before your workout?

I dose Caber at night right before I hit the sack. This is what I recommend. Caber sides will dissipate after a while.
I'm gonna try that but i have these side effects through out the day.
Thanks for your help

How's your breathing. Those could all be signs of bp being high too. I dose my ai and caber at night before bed as well. Never had any side effects from either.

How's your breathing. Those could all be signs of bp being high too. I dose my ai and caber at night before bed as well. Never had any side effects from either.
I'll get my bp checked then. Thanks for your help.

Not trying to get you concerned bro but i have started watching mine really close is all. Wife bought me a little monitor for the house. I highly recommend having one. I have had that happen to me. Damn near blacking out when I sit up. It could be your pre workout if you take one or low sugar too. Just trying to help narrow things down.

Hi everyone I'm in the 3rd week of a test deca cycle. I'm getting lots of head spins which i feel like I'm going to fall. It's specially bothersome in the gym for example laying down with the dumbbells to do chest press my head start spinning and it's hard to keep the balance. Has anyone experienced this? Any tips on how i can reduce it or get rid of it? I'm not hundred percent sure it's a side effect of caber but I read that head spins, headaches, being light headed are some side effects of caber which I'm getting them all.
Thanks

Have you ever had prolactin issues in the past using nandrolones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom