napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline dostinex

pk_samota

What dose of Cabergoline should be taken in 250 mg Test E/w and 500 mg Deca Durabolin/w with aromasin 12.5 mg E3D, please help

What dose of Cabergoline should be taken in 250 mg Test E/w and 500 mg Deca Durabolin/w with aromasin 12.5 mg E3D, please help

Running twice the amount of Deca as test usually doesn't go well bro. You want your test no lower than even with Deca

Running twice the amount of Deca as test usually doesn't go well bro. You want your test no lower than even with Deca
I have personal experience with this. Things are ok until around 3/4 of the way into the cycle and things went south (Deca dick). I did 300 Deca and 150 Test but I wasn't running Caber. I'm not sure if it would have helped.

This is the way the new generation and younger guys likes to run it. I'm not sure if it's successful or just a new trend that's started.I also keep hearing controlling estrogen is key. I know estrogen and prolactin go hand in hand but an AI will only do so much to control prolactin (indirectly).

I have personal experience with this. Things are ok until around 3/4 of the way into the cycle and things went south (Deca dick). I did 300 Deca and 150 Test but I wasn't running Caber. I'm not sure if it would have helped.

This is the way the new generation and younger guys likes to run it. I'm not sure if it's successful or just a new trend that's started.I also keep hearing controlling estrogen is key. I know estrogen and prolactin go hand in hand but an AI will only do so much to control prolactin (indirectly).

Yeah I've seen some people do that and I just shake my head. I've seen way too many people had problems when they didn't run enough test with Deca. It happens almost 100% of the time

i personally keep my test and deca doses even but everyone has their own preference.. you just have to find what works best for you

Hi Guys,
Since we are talking about Deca i would like to know if it makes sense to run Test, Deca & Eq. I plan on running 250mg Test E/week , 300-400mg EQ/week & Deca 200mg/week.
I do have letrozole & caber in hand. Kindly let me know if the test & deca ratio is gud or if i need to change it.
Stats -
Age - 28
Years of training - 7yrs
Weight - 95
Height - 6 ft
Bodyfat - 15%

This is currently my 2nd cycle after a 1 yr gap. 1st cycle included Test E @ 500mg/week for 14 weeks followed by a 4 week PCT.
Kindly advice

Top Bottom