napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline Dose Advice

BullettoothTony

Need advice on a cabergoline dose.. Here is what I'm doing and don't mind the dosages I like to run them low and I get pretty good results from passed cycles.. I am on TRT. 5'9 230lbs between 15-17%bf.. Looking to increase muscle tissue with No Deca Dick!! Thanks!

Nand. Deca- 250mg 1xweek
Test Cyp 200mg 1x week
Arimidex 1mg 2x week
Cabergoline 1mg ???? Week

At 250mg a week you likely don't need caber. And I sure as hell wouldn't take it before running your protocol for a few weeks and getting blood labs done first.

Need advice on a cabergoline dose.. Here is what I'm doing and don't mind the dosages I like to run them low and I get pretty good results from passed cycles.. I am on TRT. 5'9 230lbs between 15-17%bf.. Looking to increase muscle tissue with No Deca Dick!! Thanks!

Nand. Deca- 250mg 1xweek
Test Cyp 200mg 1x week
Arimidex 1mg 2x week
Cabergoline 1mg ???? Week

Bro you need to bring that bodyfat down before starting a cycle. Right now you are holding way too much fat and you will aromatize like a mother fucker at that bodyfat and gave other problems.

At 250mg a week you likely don't need caber. And I sure as hell wouldn't take it before running your protocol for a few weeks and getting blood labs done first.
Oh yeah definitely gonna do that with my wellness Dr. before I start.. I get bloo work done every 3months. I just like to do all my research before I start.

Bro you need to bring that bodyfat down before starting a cycle. Right now you are holding way too much fat and you will aromatize like a mother fucker at that bodyfat and gave other problems.
See I've heard that but I've been doing this for a long time! I've got some cycles under my belt and know what to expect. I don't like to be under that bf %.. I'm not getting ready for a show. I specially put 250 a week for a small amount of mass! Not crazy on the dosage cuz then yes I will aromatize very fast.. btw I'm not worried about gyno. Glands are removed. I'm looking for advice on cabergoline dose. Thanks brotha!

People take caber way too lightly. You more than likely won't even need it. Run bloods at 6-8 weeks and actually know if you need it or not.
Ok well the only reason I was considering taking it was becuz when I took Tren A my dick died @300mgs and so I dropped it to about 200mg a week and still saw great results but just didn't have that Thors Hammer lol but I looked great lol

Ok well the only reason I was considering taking it was becuz when I took Tren A my dick died @300mgs and so I dropped it to about 200mg a week and still saw great results but just didn't have that Thors Hammer lol but I looked great lol

low prolactin is worse than high prolactin, when I ran 250mg of Deca I was hornier than when I wasn't doing it, that's the truth. Don't take shit until you know you need it. I just don't get why that's so fucking hard to get people to understand.

low prolactin is worse than high prolactin, when I ran 250mg of Deca I was hornier than when I wasn't doing it, that's the truth. Don't take shit until you know you need it. I just don't get why that's so fucking hard to get people to understand.
Haha dayum bro chill out!! That's y I'm here asking! If I do need it I'll havbebut I would like the dose if I do need it. Better than some of these fucking guys who don't have it or an AI lol much less take shit without using test!! That's just fuckin dumb!!

Get the bloods after six weeks, see where your Prolactin levels are. I got sensitive, itchy nips at around 6 weeks on Deca (200mg/week), got labs.......my Prolactin was barely on the high level. I had the Caber on hand, started on a protocol of .25mg/twice a week. That was easy, I only inject twice a week, so just take the Caber on injection days. BTW, the other very quick and very noticeable side effect when Prolactin is high is the dreaded Deca dick........and I did get Deca dick just after 6 weeks at 200mg / week. So there you have it. Some people experience absolutely no sides at all at 200mg / week.

This is the general consensus... your dick doesn't work so use caber. Do you know what a Dopamine antagonist is? Look it up. My father has Parkinson's and they prescribe it for that as well. I'm not against it by any means but know your levels before using something just because you think that's what to do. You might not need it.
Isnt it Dopamine Agonist? And I'm just asking becuz that is the general rule of thumb when u do have high prolactin levels and one of the main side effects is having "deca dick". I don't know the dose of it but I'm sure it's not a high dose of cabers. It's just like Arimidex for women who have breast cancer but we use it to control our estrogen. Lol

Get the bloods after six weeks, see where your Prolactin levels are. I got sensitive, itchy nips at around 6 weeks on Deca (200mg/week), got labs.......my Prolactin was barely on the high level. I had the Caber on hand, started on a protocol of .25mg/twice a week. That was easy, I only inject twice a week, so just take the Caber on injection days. BTW, the other very quick and very noticeable side effect when Prolactin is high is the dreaded Deca dick........and I did get Deca dick just after 6 weeks at 200mg / week. So there you have it. Some people experience absolutely no sides at all at 200mg / week.
Aweosme brotha!! I appreciate that! Thanks!! See SIMPLE! I would like to know stories of how and when I needed versus "oh do u know what's it used for and why" or "Do some research" lol no shit. Aren't we all here for the same Fuckin reason?? Damn some people need to chill with trying to be a counselor or psychiatrist lol if u have a similiar story tell it so we all know how to deal with it if we do come across it. Just becuz it says "senior member" or "head moderator" doesn't mean u gotta be dick about it. I remember my first beer! Lol

Last edited:
I COMPLETELY disagree with waiting until symptoms come... thats just fucking stupid, seriously... so you wait until there's issues and then deal with it after its began.. now, at 250, most would not need anywhere near a full dose of caber but CLEARLY you are sensitive if you had issues at 300 with tren... in my experiences, which are extensive, deca can be more problematic... i would just half the dose... .25 mg every three days... waiting for issues is absurd... do pre, mid and post cycle bloods and you will be on point... YOU KNOW your body better than me, or anyone else... you dealt with problems at 300 so you likely will still have a reaction at 250

I COMPLETELY disagree with waiting until symptoms come... thats just fucking stupid, seriously... so you wait until there's issues and then deal with it after its began.. now, at 250, most would not need anywhere near a full dose of caber but CLEARLY you are sensitive if you had issues at 300 with tren... in my experiences, which are extensive, deca can be more problematic... i would just half the dose... .25 mg every three days... waiting for issues is absurd... do pre, mid and post cycle bloods and you will be on point... YOU KNOW your body better than me, or anyone else... you dealt with problems at 300 so you likely will still have a reaction at 250
Badass!!! Dylan stepping up!! Thank u so much brotha!! Ok I will do this!! IM LEARNING!!

Everybody is a little different and it's always good to be safe than sorry. I will say for me personally I don't like to run caber at 300mg Deca per week or under. I just don't need it, but I'm not prolactin or estrogen sensitive at all. I might even get by without caber at some other doses but I take it as a precaution. Only way to know for sure is bloodwork but you defnitely don't want symptoms, because at that point it's too late. Always be proactive

i got you bro... trust me, this is the way to go about it
Awesome!! Will do brotha! Going for pre bloods with my wellness Doc in about 2weeks.. I'm not starting this cycle till April but I like to take all the safety precautions before hand cuz I do get all the sides unfortunately but I do get great results. Fuck it! Lol

Awesome!! Will do brotha! Going for pre bloods with my wellness Doc in about 2weeks.. I'm not starting this cycle till April but I like to take all the safety precautions before hand cuz I do get all the sides unfortunately but I do get great results. Fuck it! Lol
very very wise move bro

Everybody is a little different and it's always good to be safe than sorry. I will say for me personally I don't like to run caber at 300mg Deca per week or under. I just don't need it, but I'm not prolactin or estrogen sensitive at all. I might even get by without caber at some other doses but I take it as a precaution. Only way to know for sure is bloodwork but you defnitely don't want symptoms, because at that point it's too late. Always be proactive
Aweosme brotha! Will do!! Thanks for the replies! Man I love how all the big whigs r stepping up and helping the young bucks!! Thank u!!

Top Bottom