napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline

brownRT

Dylan, do I stay on Cabergoline for the full 10 weeks I'm on Deca or is there a cutoff to how long I have to take Caber for? I ask because it's giving me erections like all day and night and its getting annoying and sore as hell now. TY

Dylan, do I stay on Cabergoline for the full 10 weeks I'm on Deca or is there a cutoff to how long I have to take Caber for? I ask because it's giving me erections like all day and night and its getting annoying and sore as hell now. TY
LOL you need to stay on it as long as you are using deca bro

To be protected you really should be on it the whole time on Deca. Just beat off more lol

What Deca dose are you running?

I'm off cycle now but was running 250mg every Sunday. Also, 250mg or Cyp. Very mild but man did it turn me into a legend. The wifes begging me to go back on it and it's been 8 weeks since my cycle ended. As of today, I'm back to normal or less. Not sure why but I'm back to Novadex, clomid and Arinidex for 2 more weeks after stopping after 4 weeks.

Prami has more sides, but for many is easier to get so you could say it is used more. Caber is the far superior method though they both do their job.

What Caber dose were you running? I've only recently discovered that a little actually goes a HELL of a long way. It is that potent, I can get buy on just 0.25mg a WEEK. Whatever dose you do is good for at least 5 days. I really don't think there's much need for E3D dosing like most do IMO.

You can adjust your dosage bro. 0.5mg e3d is just a guideline. Use your best judgment. Try cutting them in half that's what I do.

Top Bottom