napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber and sarms

KODA24

Wanting to try Tren, having trouble finding a good source for caber. Is there a Sarm for caber? Any other tips would be appreciated. I'm still on the fence but want to step my game up. I'm thinking Tren,EQ, test stack. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there is no direct sarm or supplement to replace caber. There are other options like prami as well.

There are sources that carry caber. They are mostly international though. There might be one domestic source that I know of.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wanting to try Tren, having trouble finding a good source for caber. Is there a Sarm for caber? Any other tips would be appreciated. I'm still on the fence but want to step my game up. I'm thinking Tren,EQ, test stack. Thanks.

No bro, unfortunately there is no replacement for caber except Prami....but that one gets a lot of people nauseous and sick. Hit me up in PM and I'll get you a price list for biotech which has excellent prices on Pharma grade caber.....and its domestic as well

No bro, unfortunately there is no replacement for caber except Prami....but that one gets a lot of people nauseous and sick. Hit me up in PM and I'll get you a price list for biotech which has excellent prices on Pharma grade caber.....and its domestic as well
I sent you a p.m. let me know if you don't get it. Thanks.

Yeah.. Caber is the way to go. BioTech is gtg so shoot Rick a pm and he'll take care of you.
Wondering if he's getting my pm.....he's not responding. I sent one a while back about biotech with no response. Can you let him know? Thanks.

I wish there was a sarm you could use as caber bro but the only two ways i would treat prolactin is with caber or prami... either one will be more than sufficient but anything less absolutely not

I wish there was a sarm you could use as caber bro but the only two ways i would treat prolactin is with caber or prami... either one will be more than sufficient but anything less absolutely not
Thanks Dylan. Appreciate it. I just ordered some Tren A from a reliable source in the forums. I'm thinking of Eq, test C or Sustanon to go with it running at your recommended dosage. Looking at late spring run into summer. Possibly some Anadrol in there as well.

Thanks Dylan. Appreciate it. I just ordered some Tren A from a reliable source in the forums. I'm thinking of Eq, test C or Sustanon to go with it running at your recommended dosage. Looking at late spring run into summer. Possibly some Anadrol in there as well.

you know my thoughts on that cycle... LOVE IT...

Dont mean to aggrivate but just wondering if you can P.M. me? I sent you a couple. Just eager to see your prices and available gear. Thanks bro.

Top Bottom