napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber info

Jbatty62

Hey Dylan how you doing brother hope all is well with you and your family. So I'm on week 6 of test 500 milligrams a week EQ 600 milligrams a week and Tren 100 milligrams every other day everything has been great thus far except for the insomnia with the Tren has really gotten bad and checked my BP the other day and it's 158 over 70!. I have no prolactin build up no lactation no gyno no issues with test been taking a aromasin 12.5 every 3 days and I know don't yell at me but I just got caber on hand and haven't been taking it through week 6. Question is if I'm not having prolactin issues is caber necessary with the Tren ?I heard it can alleviate a lot of other sides with the Tren as well. Your input is greatly appreciated thanks buddy hope you have a great day

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I get prolactin issues with tren at any dose. Caber is a miracle drug for tren. As far as the other sides like insomnia and sweats, smoking a little weed before bed cures that for me, although it's not for everyone.

i would never run tren without caber... you can run it lower, at .25 mg e3d but you are making a mistake not using it... also, the reason i always recommend GW with tren is because it thrashes bp, cholesterol and obviously cardio.. you need to add that to your stack man... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Top Bottom