napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber and Aromasin dosage

m555zma

Please help me out with dosage on caber and Aromosin (my armasin are 25mg pills and my caber is 0.5mg)

Ill be taking 500mg test cyp/week + 400mg deca/ week ( 10 weeks deca +12 weeks test)

male
4 years lifting (2years following a diet)
196lbs
no injuries
goals = big and scary

Get a pill cutter. Aromasin should be 12.5mg EOD and caber is 0.5mg every 3 days

What do you have for pct?

Nothing. Blast and cruise. Even though I blast and cruise is there something you recommend I should take at the end of the 10th week

you should always be trying to clean your body up after any cycle whether on trt or not... not with pct necessarily but There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on... so these are all issues that need addressed... wait a few days and i have a new product being released that addresses ALL of this and much more!

Top Bottom