napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buying Sarms offline??

SarmStu

Hi guys. Anyone know any supplement stores that sell sarms? I'm in D.C. I know one in Ohio but that's too far. I'm kinda not comfortable buying them from shady websites.

the stupidest fucking thing you could do is ever attempt to buy sarms at a "supplement store"... good lord, wtf is going on here... DONT do something that stupid

its completely illegal to sell those in a store and generally speaking, you never get real sarms like that... you get a prohormone of who knows what... go ahead and go learn your lesson man... dont expect any sympathy though when it turns out like i said it would

Supplement stores don't have real SARMS...

+100000000 I have seen a few stores with them stocked or some of the shadier ones with them out back only if you ask and I wouldnt personally touch them for all the reasons above.

Why can’t a supplement store sell it simply as a research chemical, just as the online sites are!
Wouldn’t they need a disclaimer that it’s not for human consumption?

Why can’t a supplement store sell it simply as a research chemical, just as the online sites are!
Wouldn’t they need a disclaimer that it’s not for human consumption?
they are selling pills which you cannot do as research... they are marketed and sold as supplements and its already a very gray area in terms of the whole research thing goes anyway... its not something they can do...

Top Bottom