napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Busted

MP2018

You guys may have already seen this but I just became aware of it. Musclehead320 finally got busted. I'm not surprised because he openly showed pics on social media of large amounts of gear and stacks of cash. He even always laughed that the cops are too worried about other crime so they'll never come after him. Well they did! Apparently he was making his own gear called Onyx which he claimed was his sponsor. And sold on social media and in magazines. They actually busted him for money laundering. He used a tanning salon to funnel his money from the onyx sales. I still don't understand why so many people put everything on social media. Maybe im too old to understand it but how stupid can you be?!

Facebook and social media has been the down fall of many. I can't tell you how relationships and careers i have personally seen go down the toilet by people posting the wrong stuff on there. Lol, social media allows stupid people to reach a larger audience with their stupid decisions.

It's called dry snitching these young dudes these days have no common sense. I don't like to bash the younger people even these new rappers all over the gram posting guns to be on worldstarhiphop. When I was growing up in the Bronx we used pay phones to make our calls so they don't tap our phones. We had burner beepers yes I'm that old beepers with our connect had codes when they beeped us we knew who they were. They days cameras everywhere DNA technology is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called dry snitching these young dudes these days have no common sense. I don't like to bash the younger people even these new rappers all over the gram posting guns to be on worldstarhiphop. When I was growing up in the Bronx we used pay phones to make our calls so they don't tap our phones. We had burner beepers yes I'm that old beepers with our connect had codes when they beeped us we knew who they were. They days cameras everywhere DNA technology is crazy.

It's because they don't feel important unless everyone knows about it

You guys may have already seen this but I just became aware of it. Musclehead320 finally got busted. I'm not surprised because he openly showed pics on social media of large amounts of gear and stacks of cash. He even always laughed that the cops are too worried about other crime so they'll never come after him. Well they did! Apparently he was making his own gear called Onyx which he claimed was his sponsor. And sold on social media and in magazines. They actually busted him for money laundering. He used a tanning salon to funnel his money from the onyx sales. I still don't understand why so many people put everything on social media. Maybe im too old to understand it but how stupid can you be?!

Well, he brought that on himself, and was basically asking for it. play stupid games and win stupid prizes

Facebook and social media has been the down fall of many. I can't tell you how relationships and careers i have personally seen go down the toilet by people posting the wrong stuff on there. Lol, social media allows stupid people to reach a larger audience with their stupid decisions.

You are exactly right brother. I've seen social media destroy so many things....families, marriages, friendships, careers, etc....it's insane.

It causes a huge rift in our society, and there are a lot of implications from it. Go to any restaurant or public place and you can see half the people staring at their phones without even interacting with the people around them. Social media has its purpose and I like sharing things with friends and family, but it has taken over and went too far on everything

Word...the old ways had some value!

Top Bottom