napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bunk test

Anabolic asshole43

Ok so i have been getting testosterone from a source that isn't on here and it's been great but recently the test iv been getting seems fake. I'm getting blood work done next week but until then iv always heard you can freeze testosterone and see if it crystalizes. Iv done that that it definitely didn't crystalize there was some slight separation, like a filmy looking substance in there but idk. Does this mean it's bunk? I can tell you this much for sure after this I'll only be dealing with 9th wonder or Roids 24 from now on!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bloodwork is always the best way to tell brother. I wouldn't freeze anything. Just wait until you see your bloods and you'll know. What source?

Phurious Pharma Rep

I'm with Maxx on this one. Wait till that blood works comes back and give your guy the benefit of the doubt if he's been good, but I would limit your source use to this board.

Too many fraudulent asses out there and I like we have such a tight community here. Selling faulty shit won't fly for one second on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I said in a PM I didnt want to expose this source publicly. I'm going to give him a chance, you remember what happened when you and I 9th? It was my fault and I learned from it. And I told him his stuff was fake he apologized and is sending me some free test.

Ok so i have been getting testosterone from a source that isn't on here and it's been great but recently the test iv been getting seems fake. I'm getting blood work done next week but until then iv always heard you can freeze testosterone and see if it crystalizes. Iv done that that it definitely didn't crystalize there was some slight separation, like a filmy looking substance in there but idk. Does this mean it's bunk? I can tell you this much for sure after this I'll only be dealing with 9th wonder or Roids 24 from now on!

That freezing test isn't exactly a good method to prove anything. As others said the only way to go is bloodwork. We have the best sources on this board so no reason to go anywhere else anyways. You've seemed to have found one and if you ever need help in the future with biotech just let me know

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bloodwork is honestly the only way. It's actually pretty stupid if a source sells bunk test. It actually costs so little for the hormone that it's not very cost effective to bottle and filter oil into vials with stoppers and labels (all of these cost more than the raws). Because in the long run, someone will catch on, and they'll completely lose all their business. So I'm guessing if anything, it was a bad batch or underdosed.

as everyone else said and im sure you grasp by now, ultimately, we can hypothesize for you all day long but the bloodwork will tell all... that's the ONLY way to ACCURATELY tell what is going on here... i HIGHLY recommend sticking with our sponsors... 9th wonder will get you taken care of...

Yes he will I love that dude ha-ha I email the source and he apologized and is taking care of it. Thanks for the advice boys. While I have your attention though what is a good all-in-one organ protectant while I take an oral

Yes he will I love that dude ha-ha I email the source and he apologized and is taking care of it. Thanks for the advice boys. While I have your attention though what is a good all-in-one organ protectant while I take an oral

Lots of guys like CEL Cycle Assist. Thats a good one.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Don't freeze your test bro.You may permanently crash it. If it is made with EO the freezer will show nothing. If it made with a high level of BB it will show nothing, so that test useless.

Top Bottom