puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Bunk LGD

Bunk LGD

Hey guys,

I bought some bad LGD 4033 from a Research Chem site and after doing some reading I have no doubt that it is or has been mixed with some prohormone.

I'm on a relatively low dose, and on week 2 I'm starting to feel/see some early signs of gyno. Puffy nipples and there is soreness as well.

What do you think the best next steps would be? I apologize I'm new to this forum.

Thank you!

thank you for the quick reply I appreciate it! This is dumb ik but I was just planning on using hcgenerate. I don't think that's gonna be all that useful

Quote Originally Posted by Coach5151 View Post
    thank you for the quick reply I appreciate it! This is dumb ik but I was just planning on using hcgenerate. I don't think that's gonna be all that useful
    Hcgenerate is garbage bro. That's ,not going to do shit for you.

You need to pick up the platinum pct from www.sarmsx.com asap and run that fir the proper recovery.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
    GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

I hope you learned your lesson about using these sketchy sarms companies. We hear these stories all the time

no bro, that will not be useful for anything but wiping your ass with.. you DO NOT have real lgd, thats for sure... get a FULL pct asap... here is the link to purchase it along with the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Get some aromasin and real sarms from SarmsX. Sorry about your PH scam :/

Robolics Labs Representative

Thanks a lot guys haha I'll make sure to make good use of that as shit paper