domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 year old steroid cycle

20 year old steroid cycle

Im 20 years old, 140 pounds and 5'11, i want to try steroids but before that I wanted to know which steroids are the best or safest for a beginner? And which one will make me bigger fast? Thanks

20 year old steroid cycle

None, you're 20 dude. Be smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anything at least that i can take?

you can consider but you are MANY years from steroids dude and 140 lbs. has me and everyone else concerned at your height... you need FOOD man... seriously DO NOT, and this if for your own good so you dont get ripped to shred, DO NOT give everyone the excuse you eat a lot and don't gain weight. please... that will get you ripped to shreds and i dont want that...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
    https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Quote Originally Posted by cordoor View Post
    Im 20 years old, 140 pounds and 5'11, i want to try steroids but before that I wanted to know which steroids are the best or safest for a beginner? And which one will make me bigger fast? Thanks
    It's pretty obvious there are some holes in your diet... are you tracking your calories and macros? What do you eat on a typical day?

Well, you have a long ways to go before you are ready for steroids bro. You are way too young and way too undersized. You haven't built any type of good foundation whatsoever and your endocrine system is still in development. No way are you going to get steroid advice here

Banned
    Is there anything at least that i can take?
    Of course there is: chicken, fish, steak, ground beef/turkey, shrimp, eggs, protein powder, Greek yogurt, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats, pancakes, bacon, sausage, bananas, blueberries, peanut butter, veggies, etc, etc, etc...

I wish I had skinny person problem, I eat a sandwich and gain 5lbs lol

I hope you're reading all this OP... it's absurd that people come on here asking questions and then disappear just because they don't get the answer they want ... if you post your diet or at least give us sono general info on your daily nutrition, we can actually help you by giving you some useful advice... steroids are definitely not the answer here...

Quote Originally Posted by Injuryprone87 View Post
    I wish I had skinny person problem, I eat a sandwich and gain 5lbs lol

LOL i hear you bro... I KNOW a lot of people like that! some people can eat anything and gain nothing while others cannot even look at certain foods without gaining weight...