domestic-supply        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition        napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca cycle question

Deca cycle question

Hi Dylan.
    I want to run a cycle with Deca for 9 or 10 weeks, iv seen your videos and think as you said 200 to 300 ml every weeks must be sufficient, could you give me a program for 10 weeks how much I need to inject from first week to the last also what and how much I need to take during the cycle and also after that for reducing the side effect as much as possible
    Thanks a lot fr your help

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothradical2009 View Post
    Hi Dylan.
    I want to run a cycle with Deca for 9 or 10 weeks, iv seen your videos and think as you said 200 to 300 ml every weeks must be sufficient, could you give me a program for 10 weeks how much I need to inject from first week to the last also what and how much I need to take during the cycle and also after that for reducing the side effect as much as possible
    Thanks a lot fr your help

Would you like Dylan to wash your car too while he's at it?

Ok here is my history,.. iv been working out for 12 years , I had 3 cycles almost 9 years ago, which means I did not take any drug for almost over 9 years,.. 3 cycles: 1- test 2- sus 250 and at the end I had boldenon,.. I had good result but didnt continue for personal reasons,.. I have fit body maybe 10 % or less fat,.. I think its even less,.. my height is 6", weight is 190, and im 35 years old,.. my goal,.. honestly I do not like to get too big,.. I want to have beach body maybe 1 or 2 size bigger than what i have now,.. based on your videos,.. I thought maybe Deca would be a good cycle then after few month recovery I might think of running boldenon,.frontV.jpg

@buen LOOLL good one,.. Thanks for help guys

Banned
    10% or less BF doesn't equate with no visable ABS...

Your bodyfat is a lot higher than you think it is. You do realize you need test with deca right? For the goals you have, I don't even quite understand why you chose Deca

Glad you asked before you started running anything.

And you're wayyyyyyyyy off on estimated BF%

Bump Rick, why did you choose deca?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Like Rick said, where's your test base?

My only other advice and the reason I clicked on this thread is please, please, please do a lot of research on Deca and the required ancillaries. Everyone is different but for me and many others, Deca takes well being in another direction... like in the gutter Check out the threads discussing Test, Deca & Proviron stacks. Works well for some but just consider the sides that come with Deca.

OMG, I just realized #10%
    Last edited by jmmdm2; 08-30-2017 at 02:31 PM.

I'd definitely have to lump you into the 16-18+% body fat category as an estimate. In my profile pic with a caliper test I am around 13-14% not very accurate but not to far off. and 6-8% is a very big difference in estimation and health.