napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking Sarms steroid comparison

Christmas

How does lgd, rad, other bulking sarms compare to steroids like tbol, deca, dbol, anadrol, etc?

I won’t be bulking till next year most likely, but I’d rather ask and find out from people who’ve tried both.

are you asking which sarm would kind of have the same concept of which steroid? obviously sarms are not going to be as strong or drastic than steroids, thats not even an argument but they have far less sides and higher gain retention, so its the long run picture you have to keep in mind when it comes to them...

i guess im lost... where did i say there were no side effects anywhere??? i dont see that where i ever said that.. i literally just posted a video about sarms side effects as well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKH1ttnvDGk

not to mention the countless hours ive spent writing on each individual sarms to answer these very very basic questions you are asking... https://www.isarms.com/category/sarms

clearly the more side effects you endure, especially when it comes to suppression and estrogen, its much more difficult to recover, which makes it far more difficult to retain gains...

not to mention the countless hours ive spent writing on each individual sarms to answer these very very basic questions you are asking... https://www.isarms.com/category/sarms
I’ve read the articles. All but S4 refer to almost zero side effects, excluding some test suppression. That’s what I was referring to. Also why I said almost.

So if someone is already on TRT, difficulty to retain gains will be reduced since test suppression doesn’t really matter to someone on TRT?

I’ve read the articles. All but S4 refer to almost zero side effects, excluding some test suppression. That’s what I was referring to. Also why I said almost.

So if someone is already on TRT, difficulty to retain gains will be reduced since test suppression doesn’t really matter to someone on TRT?

Bro... do steroids have side effects aside from suppression?? Is suppression the only thing to worry about??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Obviously not. There’s estrogen (as you mentioned), possible prolactin, usually cortisol. If a lot of test was used, just dropping that probably causes some loss.

I think you’re thinking deeper into this than I had intended.
If on TRT, one of the issues, test suppression, is less of an issue, so some of those losses are reduced. As you’ve mentioned time and again, cortisol is one of the biggest issues when coming off cycle.
So bulking SARMS also have cortisol issues too coming off?

Obviously not. There’s estrogen (as you mentioned), possible prolactin, usually cortisol. If a lot of test was used, just dropping that probably causes some loss.

I think you’re thinking deeper into this than I had intended.
If on TRT, one of the issues, test suppression, is less of an issue, so some of those losses are reduced. As you’ve mentioned time and again, cortisol is one of the biggest issues when coming off cycle.
So bulking SARMS also have cortisol issues too coming off?

I am not the one looking into this too deep at all. Its the other way around. You need to just run whatever you want and/or feel like because im spinning my wheels trying to explain something very simple... steroids carry far more sides period. They are stronger but can create more problems, some far worse than others. Thats what it comes down to

Sorry, let’s go back to the second post. I appreciate your advice and you aren’t spinning your wheels, I’ve learned a lot from you over the past year, more so than pretty much any other source I could find online in terms of covering various angles on a lot of different topics.

I’m aware of the differences between sarms and steroids, but I’m more personally familiar with steroids.

Like your question to me near the beginning of this thread, where you asked if I was asking for a comparison between specific steroid and sarms products, yes, that’s true. I’m interested in if certain/specific sarms function more like certain/specific steroids. That’s it.

Sorry, let’s go back to the second post. I appreciate your advice and you aren’t spinning your wheels, I’ve learned a lot from you over the past year, more so than pretty much any other source I could find online in terms of covering various angles on a lot of different topics.

I’m aware of the differences between sarms and steroids, but I’m more personally familiar with steroids.

Like your question to me near the beginning of this thread, where you asked if I was asking for a comparison between specific steroid and sarms products, yes, that’s true. I’m interested in if certain/specific sarms function more like certain/specific steroids. That’s it.

Ok easy enough. S4 would be more like winstrol and anavar... mk677 obviously to hgh. Gw and sr would be in a class of their own. Lgd close to tbol. Mk2866 just is too versatile and different and has characteristics of many

Top Bottom