napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking phase

Currently I am on a cutting phase and I wanted to know what the best stack would be to run for a clean bulk . Btw last cycle I just ran rad with lgd but any other info would be great such as nutrobal etc. also I am only running 2-3 more cycles after this one .

i would go with mk2866, lgd and mk677... not only are you getting a clean bulking stack but also huge amounts of healing.. you could consider adding s4 or rad with it but DEFINITELY go with these three...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Currently I am on a cutting phase and I wanted to know what the best stack would be to run for a clean bulk . Btw last cycle I just ran rad with lgd but any other info would be great such as nutrobal etc. also I am only running 2-3 more cycles after this one .

I like the idea of LGD, s4, and MK-677 myself. I think that would be a very clean bulking cycle for you that would treat you well.

Top Bottom