napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking Mid Cycle Help

StephMalachy

Hi guys im mid way through a bulking cycle but Ive wanted some advice on how to proceed.

My stats:
186cm / 92kg start of bulk and now 97kg
Im targetting 105kg and Ive been on track but past 2 weeks ive noticed alot of watery gains which I dont want.

Im training 6 days a week
my rest and nutrition is good

My cycle
Week 1 and 2 was 300mg Test Prop

Week 3 and 4 was 450mg Test Prop with 30mg Dbol/day

Week 5 and 6 is 600mg Test Prop and 50mg Dbol/day

Im starting week 7 on Monday and Im thinking of:
1. Dropping Dbol or lower to 20mg/day because seem to be adding alot of puffy water weight on it and Im looking cleaner lean gains.
2. Adding an oral to replace Dbol maybe Anavar or Tbol? (I know they wont add as much weight as dbol but id prefer gaining 3kg lean mass instead of 6kg with 50% of that being water and bloating
3. Adding Tren Ace 450mg/week and swapping Test Prop to Test Eth 300mg/week

Ive been running an AI Armidex a week before I started cycle and I will continue to run it until PCT is over. Im prone to getting estorgen and gyno so I run 1 EOD and now I run 1 Everyday since I up the Dbol to 50mg.

Ive also heard its best to run something like Caberlin (dostinex) or Pramipexole to lower prolactin when using nandrolones like deca or tren because they shut me down i must he prone to high prolactin and the last time I got bloodwork done I was told my prolactin was high.

If anyone can help me out on how to proceed the next 6 weeks of my bulk to clean up the gains I think anavar 50mg/day with Dbol 20mg. Or maybe drop dbol altogether?
Also dropping test from 600 to 300 and adding tren at 450 will be a good option for me but I wanted anyone elses advice im not the most experienced this is my third 4th cycle.

I cant seem to find anything to lower prolactin anywhere does anyone here use caber / prami or is do yous think its really needed at all? If not then what can I do to lower prolactin.

I hope someone can help me out thanks in advance guys!

Sounds like the issues came about with the increase of test. You don't need that much test especially if your estrogen sensitive.

Your diet may be good but it might not be appropriate and maybe the few tweaks to accommodate for your estrogen sensitivity.

Get your bloods checked and drop dbol. If there’s only 6 weeks left in your cycle I wouldn’t run another oral. I’d definitely start there and see what you can do to adjust your bloat and water retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would drop the DBOL if I don't want the water retention switch to TBOL I love that stuff nothing but solid dense mass. Take vitamin B6 400-600 mg a day with ur caber for added prolactin control I did not take any caber when I ran tren and started having libido issues then I added B6 and still did not use caber and it fixed the issue I would have taken caber if I had it tho. How long is your cycle planned for cuz if I added tren u would need at least 10 weeks of your body can handle it. And why switch to test entrants? What's your reason there?

Hi guys im mid way through a bulking cycle but Ive wanted some advice on how to proceed.

My stats:
186cm / 92kg start of bulk and now 97kg
Im targetting 105kg and Ive been on track but past 2 weeks ive noticed alot of watery gains which I dont want.

Im training 6 days a week
my rest and nutrition is good

My cycle
Week 1 and 2 was 300mg Test Prop

Week 3 and 4 was 450mg Test Prop with 30mg Dbol/day

Week 5 and 6 is 600mg Test Prop and 50mg Dbol/day

Im starting week 7 on Monday and Im thinking of:
1. Dropping Dbol or lower to 20mg/day because seem to be adding alot of puffy water weight on it and Im looking cleaner lean gains.
2. Adding an oral to replace Dbol maybe Anavar or Tbol? (I know they wont add as much weight as dbol but id prefer gaining 3kg lean mass instead of 6kg with 50% of that being water and bloating
3. Adding Tren Ace 450mg/week and swapping Test Prop to Test Eth 300mg/week

Ive been running an AI Armidex a week before I started cycle and I will continue to run it until PCT is over. Im prone to getting estorgen and gyno so I run 1 EOD and now I run 1 Everyday since I up the Dbol to 50mg.

Ive also heard its best to run something like Caberlin (dostinex) or Pramipexole to lower prolactin when using nandrolones like deca or tren because they shut me down i must he prone to high prolactin and the last time I got bloodwork done I was told my prolactin was high.

If anyone can help me out on how to proceed the next 6 weeks of my bulk to clean up the gains I think anavar 50mg/day with Dbol 20mg. Or maybe drop dbol altogether?
Also dropping test from 600 to 300 and adding tren at 450 will be a good option for me but I wanted anyone elses advice im not the most experienced this is my third 4th cycle.

I cant seem to find anything to lower prolactin anywhere does anyone here use caber / prami or is do yous think its really needed at all? If not then what can I do to lower prolactin.

I hope someone can help me out thanks in advance guys!
why would you not run dbol to kick start anyway... the worst thing you can do is run that later in the cycle... you dont want to get near pct with a high converting to estrogen compound NOT TO MENTION the later you run it, the more test has accumulated in your system making estrogen conversion even worse and yes, i realize its test prop but the fact remains its built up longer... you need to stop adding orals, stop even talking about adding tren, thats ridiculous and drop the dbol.... you can go to the source section to find caber... do i dare ask your planned pct?

@EZ_E and @rockjocks - I think drop/lower dbol and take a second look at my diet and sodium intake etc. When I think back my appetite increased when I upt dosage in week 5 and 6 I started eating more doughey sort of foods high in salt so ill sort this out first. Thanks guys.

@GamjaNGains - I will definately get that Vitamin B6 I was hoping someone could tell me an alternative to caber because its so hard to find. My bulk cycle was planned 12 weeks but So ive got 6 weeks left but I could push it out to 8. I want to defo add tren just for that great hardening and all the other benfits that come with it.

Only reason I changed to Test E was because the person I buy from suggested. He said Test Prop was better on cutting cycle and Test E was better on bulking cycle I thought it was all the same but I just went with his advice. I suppose it also means I can pin on a different day than the tren If I take test prop and tren on a monday / wednesday / friay its going to be 250mg shots which hurts ive got bruises on my glutes after I went higher than 200mg shots in the past. With the test E incan pin on Tuesday and Saturday

If anyone has knows a better schedule for me please share and is it pointless swapping to Test E? I also heard pinning everyday keeps blood levels stable or something? Thanks for help GanjaNGains!

@DylanGemelli - I didnt initially kickstart wih dbol but i seen your Youtube video on Dbol and I took your advice to use it at the start of a cycle thats why I used in week 2 at the front. And I also heard you say not to run more than 4 weeks but I wanted to run another 4 weeks at 20/30mg/day just because it is a great bulking compound and can be clean at that lower dose? Im protecting my liver and kidneys etc. with supplements like milk thistle and other things. I dont drink alcohol atall on cycle and I drink around 8L water a day. Id prefer keep the dbol going for another 4 weeks at lower dose but either way Id be dropping it atleast 2 weeks before end of cycle for the reasons you outlined above.

Thank you for all your helps guys!

well then i guess you do whatever you want since you dont really want to listen bro... all i can say is good luck and do whatever you want to do... there's really no point in you asking for help though... so i would appreciate not having my time nor others time wasted

I will take your advice you know best.

While im switching to Test Eth this week im a bit confused on the doses.
So Test Prop is 100 and Test Eth is 300. Does this mean that 1ml shot of Test Prop is 100mg and 1ml shot of Test Eth is 300mg?

I will take your advice you know best.

While im switching to Test Eth this week im a bit confused on the doses.
So Test Prop is 100 and Test Eth is 300. Does this mean that 1ml shot of Test Prop is 100mg and 1ml shot of Test Eth is 300mg?

Yes that is correct bro. They are different concentrations. This is all basic knowledge you should know before ever starting a cycle.

You def it's,y need to get off of the orals. One thing you need to realize is at 7 weeks in you are almost tapped out on gains anyways. Myostatin is close to peaking out which makes further gains impossible. Just work on cleaning things up from here on out

Yes that is correct bro. They are different concentrations. This is all basic knowledge you should know before ever starting a cycle.

You def it's,y need to get off of the orals. One thing you need to realize is at 7 weeks in you are almost tapped out on gains anyways. Myostatin is close to peaking out which makes further gains impossible. Just work on cleaning things up from here on out

Week 7 tomorrow today was last day using dbol. When you say tapped out on gains do you mean Ive made the majority of my gains already?

Week 7 tomorrow today was last day using dbol. When you say tapped out on gains do you mean Ive made the majority of my gains already?

Yes, you've made probably 90% or more of your gains that re possible already at this point. Myostatin is the hormone your body releases to put a stop to muscle building. Any time you go on cycle with high levels of androgens myostatin raises and on a typical cycle it reaches peak at around day 56 (week 8). Some cycles take longer and some less. People that use orals or short esters will have myostatin peak earlier than someone who is running long esters without orals, as an example

Yes, you've made probably 90% or more of your gains that re possible already at this point. Myostatin is the hormone your body releases to put a stop to muscle building. Any time you go on cycle with high levels of androgens myostatin raises and on a typical cycle it reaches peak at around day 56 (week 8). Some cycles take longer and some less. People that use orals or short esters will have myostatin peak earlier than someone who is running long esters without orals, as an example

Completely new knowledge to me. wow!
I think I now know what I have todo to see out the rest of cycle thanks Rick and everyone else!

If it weren't for myostatin, you could just stay on and keep gaining and gaining and be a 300 lb bodybuilder bigger than anyone on the Olympia stage in a years time.

You have to come off cycle for a minimum of 10-12 weeks at normal test levels to baseline myostatin before you can go on and make gains again

Related to this current cycle but regarding HCG and libido

During week 4 and 5 which I was using Test Prop and Dbol, I noticed a drop in libido. The source that I get my steroids from suggested 2 shots of HCG (500 IU each shot) one in week 5 and one in week 6. Along with clomid x1 day for 10 days.

Im now on week 7 of 14. I only seen Dylans videos regarding HCG and Clomid/nolva the other day. And Im wondering will I start my HCG shots x2 week (500 IU each) which would lead up to my PCT so altogether thats basically HCG from week 5 to week 14 (9 weeks of use)
Or
Will I just deal with the very low libido/balls have shrunk alot/when I get erections its still soft and barely anything is ejeculated. And start HCG from week 10-14?

Im not sure if its worse to use HCG so long for 8 weeks / or to allow my testicles to be shrunk for a long periood of time during cycle?

At the moment the dbol dropped and swapped for Tren Ace 450/week, Test Prop 300/week. Keeping this until end of cycle.

BTW Any cycle ive ever done I usually get shut down like this after 3/4 weeks. Whereas other people I know report that there libido and all the rest are sky high and everythings great.

Can anyone offer a soloution. Thank you!

Top Bottom