napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking on LGD - Calories.

JonnyKowalczyk

Hi guys, iv'e had a look and cant find this answered to my satisfaction anywhere so i thought i would just ask, hope that's OK haha - Just wanting to know if i consume around 3,030 calories on a bulk without the SARMS, would it be of any advantage to increase that number whilst on them or would i just put on extra fat, i remember the last time i took LGD i was so so hungry more than usual. Thanks for any info or advice, hope everyone's good!

Hi guys, iv'e had a look and cant find this answered to my satisfaction anywhere so i thought i would just ask, hope that's OK haha - Just wanting to know if i consume around 3,030 calories on a bulk without the SARMS, would it be of any advantage to increase that number whilst on them or would i just put on extra fat, i remember the last time i took LGD i was so so hungry more than usual. Thanks for any info or advice, hope everyone's good!
Obviously if you eat at more of a surplus, the rate at which you gain fat will increase. That should go without saying bro. Lgd isn't going to keep you from gaining fat if that's what youre asking

Well i was meaning will the fact that LGD increases the rate at which lean muscle mass is acquired and the increase of strength too should i take that into account and eat a little more, cheers 4for the reply man.

Well i was meaning will the fact that LGD increases the rate at which lean muscle mass is acquired and the increase of strength too should i take that into account and eat a little more, cheers 4for the reply man.
My recommendation is to eat at a surplus of 300-500 calories per day whether on cycle or not

I've heard of guys gaining muscle on LGD whilst in a calorie deficit and whilst this wouldn't be recommended for gaining mass it does suggest that you don't need to be in much of a surplus to get worthwhile benefits.

gaining mass and gaining size are two different types of gain... when you think of mass, you are thinking in the double digits... you could likely gain some size in a deficit but if you are after MASS , you want a decent surplus... nothing crazy but 300-500 should be more than enough

Top Bottom