napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking help please

hockejag

Hey Dylan, Im a fan of your youtube channel and i watch a lot of your videos. Im currently 18 years old and I've been working out everyday and 1 day of rest a week. I eat completely healthy and around 3000 calories a dy. Im 5'7 150 lbs and I'm just wondering if you could give me advise on ostarine. I want to take it and get gains faster before i go on vacation. If you could please email me back and or give me some advice on what to take and where i could safely buy it... that would be huge..
thank you

I already know what he's gonna say (and he can correct me if I'm wrong) but you're 18 and don't need jack shit to gain muscle right now. I'm really glad you're not considering steroids but even Ostarine is totally unnecessary. Your testosterone is higher than some of the guys bulking cycles on this forum right now bro. You need to bust your ass in the gym, eat 3500-4000 clean calories a day and sleep as often as possible. Stop looking for SARMS and PEDs to do the work. You're in your prime. However if you're not going to listen to my advice and insist on buying Ostarine then Sarmsx is the best place. DO NOT buy capsule sarms from anyone.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I really have to emphasize that if you can't bulk in your current hormonal condition then Ostarine isn't going to do shit for you. If anything you might lean out a bit but it's not going to build more
Muscle than your natural testosterone levels if you're a healthy kid.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what Jack said. Dude, your hormones should be raging at 18. Lift, eat big, and recover. You need to do it naturally at this point, consistently, for AT LEAST 3 more years.

Hey Dylan, Im a fan of your youtube channel and i watch a lot of your videos. Im currently 18 years old and I've been working out everyday and 1 day of rest a week. I eat completely healthy and around 3000 calories a dy. Im 5'7 150 lbs and I'm just wondering if you could give me advise on ostarine. I want to take it and get gains faster before i go on vacation. If you could please email me back and or give me some advice on what to take and where i could safely buy it... that would be huge..
thank you

At 18 years old, it's still too young for even Ostarine my friend. Give it a couple more years, before even going the sarms route.

At your age, you are in the prime years of your life for natural growth and you can make incredible gains naturally that some people can't get with steroids. Take advantage of this time and make the most of it

In the meantime, I suggest hitting it hard and heavy and structuring your diet accordingly to gain size and strength. Make sure you monitor and track everything and have the right macros.

If you need some guidance and assistance. Please check out my diet thread. It has the tools you need to structure your diet accordingly

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thank you

hey bro... i love the enthusiasm you clearly have but at 18 years old, there's no way i could or would recommend you to take anything other than creatine and protein... you should not even be thinking about using any sort of enhancers at your age... all you are going to do is hurt yourself to the point where you will have no future in this... you need to really focus on your diet and training, continuously improving and learning new things with it.... in a few years, you could consider sarms but at this point in time, there's no way you should be going near anything but the kitchen and the gym

hey bro... i love the enthusiasm you clearly have but at 18 years old, there's no way i could or would recommend you to take anything other than creatine and protein... you should not even be thinking about using any sort of enhancers at your age... all you are going to do is hurt yourself to the point where you will have no future in this... you need to really focus on your diet and training, continuously improving and learning new things with it.... in a few years, you could consider sarms but at this point in time, there's no way you should be going near anything but the kitchen and the gym

Agree with all this...i'd like to give it to the kid for seeking advice before acting. your in the right place for advice, now all you got to do is adhere to it and continue progress, and ne thing your nt sure of don't hesitate to ask.

At your age if you can't make gains, then you might want to reconsider your work ethic in the gym and how you eat. No offense intended bro, but seriously. At your age, what you consider a great workout is basically someone's with experience incomplete warm up. I know you wanna run gear just to get rapid gains, but in all honesty you won't know what you're doing and do more damage than good. I'm 44 and barely know enough not to totally screw myself up. If these guys are telling you avoid it, then please do. I know you're gonna still do it anyway, but take into consideration your workout and diet before you totally eff yourself and end up pudgy from water weight with man boobs by 19.

Top Bottom