I am starting your cycle of
Equpoise Deca test &tbol
I have some confusions i need your help
Pl help
I live very much far
Our state does not have trainers n nutritionists
I need your help
It will be so kind of you if you will help

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Sir i have 2 years of trainning under belt
I started my cycle this year on jan 2017 n finished the cycle on 10 may
Now from 13th may till now i am not on cycle but trainning naturally now my plan is to start cycles from 1st september 2017 ...one of the trainners mis guided me.now sir i needyour help for the contest.Sir i want to participate in 95 kg catogary.it will be so kind of u if u help
My cycle history was like this
1-4 weeks eq n cyp
Week 4-8 deca n test e
Week 8-12 tri tren n test p
Week 12-14 winstrol n clen
Age 21
Height 6 ft
Weight 83 kg
Body fat 12%
I am preparing for a bodybuilding competition which will be held in may 2018

Now Sir i want to start the cycles because i have very less time..Can you please help me out
From bulking to cutting n what to do in yhe last days of competition and what should be the diet

Sir i dont want to disturb you by again texting. N texting
If it is possible for you can you make a full c contest preparation cycle for me That will be so kind of tou
It is request to you

You are way to young for steroids, you need at least five years more solid training under your belt before you run aas.

There's no way that we are going to advise you on steroid use at your age. You are way too young and need to stay far away from steroids for a few more years

Plus with two years under your belt in training your not gonna go far in a bodybuilding comp regardless of prep and cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir i dont want to disturb you by again texting. N texting
If it is possible for you can you make a full c contest preparation cycle for me That will be so kind of tou
It is request to you

Because Dylan has nothing better to do with his time than to sit around and develop a contest prep just for you??People pay big money for this type of service bro. At 21 and two whole years of training under your belt, you lack the proper foundation for aas. Forget this 2018 contest. Train naturally for the next five years, get your diet in order, then get yourself one of those online coaches if you don't have any in your area.

Because Dylan has nothing better to do with his time than to sit around and develop a contest prep just for you??People pay big money for this type of service bro. At 21 and two whole years of training under your belt, you lack the proper foundation for aas. Forget this 2018 contest. Train naturally for the next five years, get your diet in order, then get yourself one of those online coaches if you don't have any in your area.

LOL seriously bro, the nerve of some people, i will NEVER NEVER understand... as if i just sit here twiddling my thumbs all day for that... unreal... so if you were a mechanic and i need my brakes fixed, could you just go ahead and do that for me... free... or cut my hair when it needs done etc... LOLL

not to mention being 21 years old... UNREAL!

Top Bottom