napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking Cycle Advice

yayests

In the next week I plan on starting my second month of my bulk and I'm trying to gain more quality weight. I am in my mid twenties and have lifted for a while, i have done a few cutting cycles with win and var before, i am 195 lbs , started at 185 a month ago, 6ft tall and about 13% body fat, maybe a little less, I gained 10 lbs quick since i was super super restrictive when i was 185 and being that lean was not sustainable, still, my arms are super vascular and my legs are too,,, anyway, i am pretty weak compared to many of my friends, i just am, and I am going to be bulking harder now, i want to gain a lot of weight over a 10 month period,,, At the moment I'm running 400 mg of testosterone cyp a week and using HCG and 1mg anastrozole twice a week , I'm also on GW right now only 10 Mg a day (Have been for a month already) I wanted to add in some Deca and maybe some ostarine on top of that, but I wanted to know what a good dose of deca would be. I was told 400 mg is a great dose, I'm totally fine with continuing to take 400 mg of testosterone a week but I've done 500 mg before, and I feel like that would be fine as well, I'm just asking how much Deca per week should I be taking on top of the testosterone? Also I have some Clomid on hand, only five 50mg tablets just for emergency, I am on trt so I am taking testosterone year round and Blasting for 12 weeks at a time with a little break in between blasts like you recommended in your video about blasting and cruising,,,. So what do you think the proper dose of deca should be with testosterone? And also do you think I should buy some nolvadex online? Even though I already have the anastrozol and I'm taking it twice a week already? I heard 12 weeks is a good length for deca, Thank you in advance.

Bro this post is all over the place. Why in the world are you blasting and cruising in your mid 20s? Are you on doctor prescribed TRT? And why are you using Clomid? I'm also not sure why you are asking about Nolva and why you would want to use it. Nolva and Deca is a very bad combination. That can give you gyno. You seem to be lacking a lot on knowledge and how to run things properly. Deca rises prolactin which has to be controlled while on it to prevent Deca dick, gyno, and other issues

I am not using clomid, i have 5 tabs just for emergency, i am on the hcg, anastrozole and test c , and i am doing this because i am prescribed it, i usually cruise at 200 or 250 mg a week of test and i blast at 400-500 mg a week, i am just asking if i added in deca to this stack , how much should i use a week? and do i need to take anything after the 12 weeks of deca or can i just revert back to trt doses of test and continue the hcg and anastrozole as usual?

I am not using clomid, i have 5 tabs just for emergency, i am on the hcg, anastrozole and test c , and i am doing this because i am prescribed it, i usually cruise at 200 or 250 mg a week of test and i blast at 400-500 mg a week, i am just asking if i added in deca to this stack , how much should i use a week? and do i need to take anything after the 12 weeks of deca or can i just revert back to trt doses of test and continue the hcg and anastrozole as usual?

Well you shouldn't be cruising at nothing over 200 per week. Otherwise that's just staying on a blast. If you use Deca keep it equal to or less than your test dose, and you need to run caber to control prolactin while on it. 300mg per week of deca is plenty your first time with it. After your blast just revert back to TRT

is caber a must? i know where i can get some, but if it isn't a must then i don't want to order it, i know where to get some, what's the dosing protocol on that?

is caber a must? i know where i can get some, but if it isn't a must then i don't want to order it, i know where to get some, what's the dosing protocol on that?

Deca causes prolactin to rise. HGH prolactin give you a dead dick and cause lactation in your nipples and gyno, so I'd say it's a must. The dosing is generally 0.5mg every three days

and i should stay on the bi weekly hcg and anastrozole while on deca along with the caber?

HCG doesn't need used at all until the last couple weeks of your cycle and while esters clear and that's only when coming off. I don't know why you are even using HCG while on TRT unless your plan to come off at some point or have children. That's when you'd use it.

i found some on enhanced athlete.com, it's a liquid, they say take 2-3 ml every 3 days, it's so expensive, 80 dollars is a 30 day supply, i don't know if that is a good deal, you can do the every 3 days or just take 1 ml a day, do you know any good sources to get it with fast shipping?

Top Bottom