napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking Cycle

sohokaat

Hi Dylan,

I'm 26 5'8 weigh around 71 .....want to gain some muscle mass to look bigger

What all things should I take?

My guess is test-c Decca with Dbol....
I'm not sure about exact dosage and duration and also what other drugs I should be running along with these to minimize side effects...

I have run dbol only cycle back in 2015 for 6 weeks....... Thank fully I have not felt any side effects till now

Please suggest me..... U r doing great.....

What should you take? Potatoes, milk, etc..fix your diet !!!

And please do not do dbol only cycles again ... they're horrible ..

Hi Dylan,

I'm 26 5'8 weigh around 71 .....want to gain some muscle mass to look bigger

What all things should I take?

My guess is test-c Decca with Dbol....
I'm not sure about exact dosage and duration and also what other drugs I should be running along with these to minimize side effects...

I have run dbol only cycle back in 2015 for 6 weeks....... Thank fully I have not felt any side effects till now

Please suggest me..... U r doing great.....

71 KG's? If so you're very light which indicates major holes in your diet and training game.

What side effects are you feeling now?

Fortunately I'm not feeling any side effects.... No gyno no dip in erection..... I didn't do PCT which was stupid but that time I was not aware of PCT and all...
Now I want to run proper cycle for gaining ....please suggest

you have no business using steroids right now man... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 10-15 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

what exactly do you eat on a typical day?

NOONE is going to suggest you ANY cycle man... if you are not going to listen, you will soon be talking to the air... there is nothing to suggest in terms of steroid use except to not use them...

Actually I weighed 77 in Feb and then I decided to lose some fat to make my muscle s visible so I cut down my carbs to below 100gm. That's the reason I got to 71kg ......

There are plenty of gains to be had just with good training and diet. Seek out an experienced trainer to get you on the right path.

When you've added 15kg of muscle ask again.

You need to fix your diet and training. You are too undersized for steroids right now. Have you looked into sarms? Those might be a good option for you at the moment

I have 16" biceps and 44" chest.... Is this undersized at the height of 5"8"?
I Dnt think so... Bro

Then run all the juice you want. You have the fucking balls to have that piss poor attitude and argue with veterans who've been doing this for YEARS???

Good luck.

LOL ok broseph... you would know better and thats why you came for help... GO RIGHT THE FUCK AHEAD! good lord im sick of ungrateful fucking people who dont listen... YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD MAN... like i said, you know better than people who have been doing it decades...

U think m kidding...... Go and check out my instagram pics @ niteshkhatri16 ........and I Dnt skip legs days bro..... Got legs..... 23" thighs...... Go and check out my pics and then comment again

M not saying that I know better than anyone..... I'm just saying with the height of 5'8 71-75kgs is all right I recently got my BCA done that showed 31.3kgs of muscles which is not bad I guess.....

If you have pics just post them here instead of spamming your Instagram that nobody cares about or wants to waste their time searching for

Top Bottom