napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking-cutting cycle pls advice

Ag100

Hello all,
Im planning to begin my 2nd cycle for bulking and cutting. I'm hoping to get some advice and suggestions from all of you. I'm 33yrs old currently 6 foot,weighing 200+ pounds with 15% body fat and have been working out for 6+ years. This is what I was thinking of:

1. Deca - 250mg/week-12 weeks
2. Test- 250mg/week-16 weeks

Ancillaries- dostinex and Aromasin entire cycle.

I want to add a cutting stack at some point. Cutting stack with less side effects. Which one should I use, when should I start it? Also, can I take hydroxycut/animal cuts or Cardarine during the 12 weeks of the deca cycle? If not please advice. My goal is add 15pounds of clean muscle during the cycle. Thank you all very much.

I guess you have 2 choices here bro: you can run a nice bulking cycle, put on some serious size and then run a cutting cycle (maybe a sarms cycle, so you don't have to worry about side effects)....
OR, you could run a recomp-style cycle, like Test, EQ & Tbol... that would give you some nice lean gains, keeping fat under control... as your BF% is currently at 15%, I would personally go with this last option...

If you decide you want to go with test & deca, I would up the dosage of test a bit...

I see no problem using GW on cycle... actually it would be beneficial

Ithink your cycle looks fine, but I would cut a bit before starting this cycle as your bodyfat is at the high range to be acceptable for cycling....and during a bulk it's just going to rise more. You will getbettergains from your bulk entering it in better condition than you are now.

Sarms are a good option to help you cut some bodyfat for now, and I'd be happy to help,you set that up

Also make sure you have the proper pct for your test and Deca cycle whch should be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom