napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk Meat

Any grocery is going to sell some large batches but Costco and/or Sams Club etc. are more cost effective. You can also pick up some 10+lbs of beef jerky etc online.

It's handy to have a personal relationship with your local butcher and the local meat market lol

for bulk, yes, costco and sams club is great for bulk but if you want better cuts of meat, organic especially, you will just have to pay for it brother

Love me some venison. Big perk of living in the Midwest is thetes plenty of it available. I haven't hunted in a while but I'm always buying some from somebody

I say "free" but it's actually a pretty expensive and time consuming hobby.
I'd never be able to part with any of my own meat haha...I ended up last bow/rifle season with 130lbs - 80lbs of lean sausage, 30lbs of jerky, and 20lbs of strap. Priceless.

We usually pay $600 for half cow and split it, that's including butchered with all the cuts and ground hamburger ~300lbs in all. Some people who think their cows are very special charge upwards of $1300 for a half. In the end, a hamburger is a hamburger.

Anyone have recommendations on where to get bulk meats (chicken/beef)? Anyone try ButcherBox?

I go with a local butcher. Better prices than grocery stores around me but I don't know what town?state you are in. Without that info, I'd say maybe Costco or Sam's Club will have the best prices.

Love me some venison. Big perk of living in the Midwest is thetes plenty of it available. I haven't hunted in a while but I'm always buying some from somebody

I like venison but manly in jerky form. I can't eat that "gamey" flavor over and over again; but if I proper space it in between my usual meats I like it.

I like venison but manly in jerky form. I can't eat that "gamey" flavor over and over again; but if I proper space it in between my usual meats I like it.

Our sausage is 75/25 venison to pork ratio, it’s fairy lean compared to most. If you tried some of my recipes for cooking venison you wouldn’t know wtf you were eating because it’s not gamey, at all - especially after marinading the back straps. 🤤 I also soak, marinade, cure, etc all of the jerky so it’s better than anything you can get at the store...damn now I’m gonna have to start thawing more out

Top Bottom