napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BULK: LGD, RAD + which other SARM?

slickrick

whats up guys?

Time for my Second cycle. Last one was a cutting stack of GW, S4, Osta with sweet results.

This one is gonna be a 12 week bulk from SARMSX. So far I have some juicy LGD (10mg) and RAD (10mg). I can afford to buy 3 months worth of another SARM for some synergy and to help minimise fat gain. Can't use S4 because I had bad vision sides even at 25mg x2 per day.

I can either buy: OSTA, GW, Stenabolic (dosed 3-4x per day), or even MK677 as an alternative (but can only run it for the 12 weeks). Between these, which would provide the BEST synergy and help MINIMISE fat gain?

OR, should I buy another 3 month's worth of RAD instead, and bump that shit up to 20mg, to ENHANCE the effects of the RAD, and potentially stave off some fat gain as well?

Last edited:
Bro, you are going to want to run rad at 20mg. Trust me on that. 10mg is pretty much wasting it

Bro, you are going to want to run rad at 20mg. Trust me on that. 10mg is pretty much wasting it

Fair enough mate. I'll bump the RAD up to 20mg.

If I gather enough money to purchase something on top of that for synergy/fat minimisation then what would you suggest? Osta, GW, or Stenabolic.

Or, if you think it is more worthwhile, I would be open to trying 30mg of RAD instead, and hope for more lean mass without increasing fat gain.

PS - I'm thinking about running the lean bulk at a surplus of 200-250 calories.

Hey man sorry to bother you. Just bumping this thread for your advice in regards to my final question about bumping RAD from 20mg to 30mg vs buying a different SARM. I have to purchase it very soon otherwise I will be out of the country when it arrives.

if you are looking for bulking, then you need to go with mk2866... its perfect in this scenario... run rad at 20 mg per day, lgd at 10 mg per day and mk2866 at 25 mg per day... absolutely perfect for your goals...

if you are looking for bulking, then you need to go with mk2866... its perfect in this scenario... run rad at 20 mg per day, lgd at 10 mg per day and mk2866 at 25 mg per day... absolutely perfect for your goals...

Awesome bro. Thanks for chiming in! going to buy it now! One more thing if you don't mind. On the topic of MK2866, I was curious, what is better for fat loss + muscle preservation, GW or MK2866?

gw is the best for that bro... it will be the very best for fat loss but mk will be better for muscle preservation

gw is the best for that bro... it will be the very best for fat loss but mk will be better for muscle preservation

Thank you :) you are a legend. Sorry I have one last really important question that just occurred to me- I am going to be going off of testosterone replacement therapy some time soon to see what my natural levels recover to. I read on your RAD140 info page that it can be used as an alternative to TRT. Does this mean that if I ran RAD-140 when I go off of TRT to recover my natural levels that it is 100% safe to continue with RAD and there would be no suppression at all?

Why would you go off TRT? Are you self-prescribing the TRT or does your doctor do it? If your doc does it, you should not go back to nothing because you will get low T symptoms again...

Also: SARMs are awesome with TRT and with Steroids :)

Thank you :) you are a legend. Sorry I have one last really important question that just occurred to me- I am going to be going off of testosterone replacement therapy some time soon to see what my natural levels recover to. I read on your RAD140 info page that it can be used as an alternative to TRT. Does this mean that if I ran RAD-140 when I go off of TRT to recover my natural levels that it is 100% safe to continue with RAD and there would be no suppression at all?
i said it was "designed" for that purpose but unfortunately it cannot be used in place of trt whatsoever bro

RAD has testosterone like properties bit is in no way an actual replacement for testosterone

Okay, I will scratch the RAD idea then. I have another question about my current cycle if you guys don't mind. I mentioned that my last cycle was a cutting cycle of GW, Osta, S4. Well I actually still have 2 weeks left of that cycle (10 weeks in), I was just purchasing my second cycle ahead of schedule.

QUESTION:
I stated that I do not really want to continue S4 because of the vision sides. Since I already have a load of SARMSX LGD on hand, could I replace the S4 with the LGD and get the same (if not better) cutting results? or would the LGD give me bloat, and less hardening effects than the S4?

IF the S4 is BETTER for the cut, I will push through with the S4 for the last 2 weeks.

Okay, I will scratch the RAD idea then. I have another question about my current cycle if you guys don't mind. I mentioned that my last cycle was a cutting cycle of GW, Osta, S4. Well I actually still have 2 weeks left of that cycle (10 weeks in), I was just purchasing my second cycle ahead of schedule.

QUESTION:
I stated that I do not really want to continue S4 because of the vision sides. Since I already have a load of SARMSX LGD on hand, could I replace the S4 with the LGD and get the same (if not better) cutting results? or would the LGD give me bloat, and less hardening effects than the S4?

IF the S4 is BETTER for the cut, I will push through with the S4 for the last 2 weeks.

If you go for cutting, MK2866 or RAD140 is the better choice over LGD. You can just use RAD together with your TRT man, nothing will interfere or something like it.

s4 is the best sarm for muscle hardening... lgd is going to add the most size... NO sarm aside from possibly 677 will cause any water retention whatsoever but s4 is clearly the better option for cutting... now, rad will be the most similar to s4 for hardening and cutting... sr9009 would be straight forward cutting as well...

Top Bottom