domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BULK: LGD, RAD + which other SARM?

Quote Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
    Thank you you are a legend. Sorry I have one last really important question that just occurred to me- I am going to be going off of testosterone replacement therapy some time soon to see what my natural levels recover to. I read on your RAD140 info page that it can be used as an alternative to TRT. Does this mean that if I ran RAD-140 when I go off of TRT to recover my natural levels that it is 100% safe to continue with RAD and there would be no suppression at all?
    RAD has testosterone like properties bit is in no way an actual replacement for testosterone

Okay, I will scratch the RAD idea then. I have another question about my [B]current[B] cycle if you guys don't mind. I mentioned that my last cycle was a cutting cycle of GW, Osta, S4. Well I actually still have 2 weeks left of that cycle (10 weeks in), I was just purchasing my second cycle ahead of schedule.

QUESTION:
    I stated that I do not really want to continue S4 because of the vision sides. Since I already have a load of SARMSX LGD on hand, could I replace the S4 with the LGD and get the same (if not better) cutting results? or would the LGD give me bloat, and less hardening effects than the S4?

IF the S4 is BETTER for the cut, I will push through with the S4 for the last 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
    Okay, I will scratch the RAD idea then. I have another question about my [B]current[B] cycle if you guys don't mind. I mentioned that my last cycle was a cutting cycle of GW, Osta, S4. Well I actually still have 2 weeks left of that cycle (10 weeks in), I was just purchasing my second cycle ahead of schedule.

QUESTION:
    I stated that I do not really want to continue S4 because of the vision sides. Since I already have a load of SARMSX LGD on hand, could I replace the S4 with the LGD and get the same (if not better) cutting results? or would the LGD give me bloat, and less hardening effects than the S4?

IF the S4 is BETTER for the cut, I will push through with the S4 for the last 2 weeks.
    If you go for cutting, MK2866 or RAD140 is the better choice over LGD. You can just use RAD together with your TRT man, nothing will interfere or something like it.

s4 is the best sarm for muscle hardening... lgd is going to add the most size... NO sarm aside from possibly 677 will cause any water retention whatsoever but s4 is clearly the better option for cutting... now, rad will be the most similar to s4 for hardening and cutting... sr9009 would be straight forward cutting as well...