esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bulk cycle questions

bulk cycle questions

im looking to do a big bulk cycle thus winter.
    im looking at stacking d-bol anadrol test and eq
    what dosage would you guys suggest?

im 5'8 150 9% BF

I've run test and eq only before and wasn't really impressed however I did like the hardness from the eq.

You're considerably under weight. I think you just need to eat more and build a better base before using those strong compounds.

What's your age?

I think you're undersized for that much gear. If you're dead set on using, go like 350 test for 10 weeks or something and just eat well. You won't really gain any better on that much gear compared with small amounts of gear, if the food is there. Your body just can't pack on 30 lbs in 10 weeks, so it's just placing an unnecessary amount of strain for the same benefits as a lighter cycle would provide.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    What's your age?
    im 30 i was eating 3200 calories while on the test and eq, I noticed a big change in my body but didn't experience any weight gain.

the reason I picked this cycle was purely based on my buddy is going to be running the exact same stack and has run this stack in the past and had great results from it. he started about the same specs as me and I huge now. I really don't want to mess with Decca because of the ED effects.

Test, Deca cycle would be much safer. If you run Test, Deca even dosages with Caber you won't have any ed issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Test, Deca cycle would be much safer. If you run Test, Deca even dosages with Caber you won't have any ed issues.
    would you suggest running test deca and d-bol versus what I originally posted? or stick with just test and deca? I just want to get over this hump of not gaining weight and size, my strength continues to grow but on the scale im not seeing any change.

end goal is to add 15lbs of lean muscle, I know that I will experience water retention from any bulk stack I run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcrane07 View Post
    would you suggest running test deca and d-bol versus what I originally posted? or stick with just test and deca? I just want to get over this hump of not gaining weight and size, my strength continues to grow but on the scale im not seeing any change.

end goal is to add 15lbs of lean muscle, I know that I will experience water retention from any bulk stack I run.
    If ur not gaining size ur not eating right. It doeant matter how much aas you use you wont gain without the proper nutrition. You dont make muscle out of aas. You make it out of protein. Youre pretty small with almost no base. You want to use deca and dbol so youll blow up with a lot of water but as soon as you come off youre gonna lose all most all of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hey brother, i just dont think anyone is going to tell you to use steroids with your current size.. you need to completely focus on your diet right now... the worst thing anyone can do is use steroids when their diet is incomplete or off and they are not in the right condition...