napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulk cycle questions

Mcrane07

im looking to do a big bulk cycle thus winter.
im looking at stacking d-bol anadrol test and eq
what dosage would you guys suggest?

im 5'8 150 9% BF

I've run test and eq only before and wasn't really impressed however I did like the hardness from the eq.

You're considerably under weight. I think you just need to eat more and build a better base before using those strong compounds.

I think you're undersized for that much gear. If you're dead set on using, go like 350 test for 10 weeks or something and just eat well. You won't really gain any better on that much gear compared with small amounts of gear, if the food is there. Your body just can't pack on 30 lbs in 10 weeks, so it's just placing an unnecessary amount of strain for the same benefits as a lighter cycle would provide.

the reason I picked this cycle was purely based on my buddy is going to be running the exact same stack and has run this stack in the past and had great results from it. he started about the same specs as me and I huge now. I really don't want to mess with Decca because of the ED effects.

Test, Deca cycle would be much safer. If you run Test, Deca even dosages with Caber you won't have any ed issues.

Test, Deca cycle would be much safer. If you run Test, Deca even dosages with Caber you won't have any ed issues.

would you suggest running test deca and d-bol versus what I originally posted? or stick with just test and deca? I just want to get over this hump of not gaining weight and size, my strength continues to grow but on the scale im not seeing any change.

end goal is to add 15lbs of lean muscle, I know that I will experience water retention from any bulk stack I run.

would you suggest running test deca and d-bol versus what I originally posted? or stick with just test and deca? I just want to get over this hump of not gaining weight and size, my strength continues to grow but on the scale im not seeing any change.

end goal is to add 15lbs of lean muscle, I know that I will experience water retention from any bulk stack I run.
If ur not gaining size ur not eating right. It doeant matter how much aas you use you wont gain without the proper nutrition. You dont make muscle out of aas. You make it out of protein. Youre pretty small with almost no base. You want to use deca and dbol so youll blow up with a lot of water but as soon as you come off youre gonna lose all most all of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hey brother, i just dont think anyone is going to tell you to use steroids with your current size.. you need to completely focus on your diet right now... the worst thing anyone can do is use steroids when their diet is incomplete or off and they are not in the right condition...

If ur not gaining size ur not eating right. It doeant matter how much aas you use you wont gain without the proper nutrition. You dont make muscle out of aas. You make it out of protein. Youre pretty small with almost no base. You want to use deca and dbol so youll blow up with a lot of water but as soon as you come off youre gonna lose all most all of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bump this. OP; whats your nutrition look like? Have you ever run a cycle before? How long have you been training?

Last edited:
Bump this. OP; whats your nutrition look like? Have you ever run a cycle before? How long have you been training?

Training for two years consistently 5 days a week as for my diet this has been my routine for the past year.

Breakfast: 4 eggs 2 bacon 1 cup oatmeal
Snack: turkey burger patty
Lunch 1 cup rice 1 chicken Breast
Snack: pbnj and protein shake
Dinner: chicken or tilapia 1 cup rice and mixed veggies

Training for two years consistently 5 days a week as for my diet this has been my routine for the past year.

Breakfast: 4 eggs 2 bacon 1 cup oatmeal
Snack: turkey burger patty
Lunch 1 cup rice 1 chicken Breast
Snack: pbnj and protein shake
Dinner: chicken or tilapia 1 cup rice and mixed veggies

I’ve ran test and eq before and saw a noticeable change in recomp my profile pic was the results of my cycle I had ran.

Bro you need to eat that x 3. That's like a precontest diet for someone cutting down for a show. There's a ton of videos on YouTube about eating to be a bodybuilder and the amount of food it takes. You WILL NOT GROW SIGNIFICANTLY on any amount of AAS WITHOUT FOOD.

not to mention 2 years is NOTHING in terms of using steroids bro... you need to train a lot long with consistency than 2 years... you have not come even close to getting where you can on your own without steroids... and yes, your diet definitely needs work

Yeah man, you need to get that diet down. You are under eating big time. Until you can reach a sufficient natural base, steroids shouldn't even be a consideration

Got a bump what's been said about the diet and the training. You need to train longer before considering juice and definitely increase your caloric intake.

You also need to be more consistent with your measurements. One chicken breast or a turkey burger patty doesn't give you an exact amount. My suggestion would be to start with measurements in ounces and assess where that gets you. Then you can adjust the amount of ounces you're eating based on your progress.

Top Bottom