Hello everyone

90kilo
bf: around 14-15%

So im 2 weeks into my second Cycle
1-5 500mg test P
1-5 300mg NPP
5-10 400mg npp
5-10 600mg test p

What i want is to go straight into a cutting cycle when my bulk is done, but im worried ill lose to many gains and im unsure how to do it.

I was thinking something like 250mg test E/week for 6-8 weeks and then adding some var og mast.
Anyone have some experience with this they can share?

You can extend the cycle a little, to say 12 weeks. Finish the gaining phase for the first 4 and go into a deficit for the last 8. If you're lifting intensely, have your diet dialed in, you shouldn't lose gains.

So you are wanting to extend your cycle? That's getting a little much for a 2nd cycle.

How old are you? What is your height?

I'd recommend doing pct first after your current cycle, then going into a sarms stack to help you cut. That's a much better option. Steroids aren't fat burners

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello everyone

90kilo
bf: around 14-15%

So im 2 weeks into my second Cycle
1-5 500mg test P
1-5 300mg NPP
5-10 400mg npp
5-10 600mg test p

What i want is to go straight into a cutting cycle when my bulk is done, but im worried ill lose to many gains and im unsure how to do it.

I was thinking something like 250mg test E/week for 6-8 weeks and then adding some var og mast.
Anyone have some experience with this they can share?

you are already running these compounds far too high as it is... you have no ancillaries listed either? where is your caber and aromasin? what is your planned pct? do you even know what your doing? no way anyone is going to recommend extending this cycle any further.. you can run it 12 weeks, run your pct and then run a sarms bridge to not only hold on to gains but add to them, THEN you go into a cutting phase... you dont just do this all at once in a huge 20-30 week cycle... you dont know what your doing and thats clear when you make the "losing gains" comment in general... your going to end up hurting yourself as opposed to improving and thats the last thing you want to have happen... you need to get under control or your going to learn the hard way...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

Starting a bulk at 15 percent bodyfat too begin with was a mistake and it should have had the whole cycle set up for recomp not a transition. There are longer cycles that would do what your trying too do but I dont feel you experienced enough too run multiple compound and the ones I would recomend or have the nution and dieting knowladge too make the best of them either

Starting a bulk at 15 percent bodyfat too begin with was a mistake and it should have had the whole cycle set up for recomp not a transition. There are longer cycles that would do what your trying too do but I dont feel you experienced enough too run multiple compound and the ones I would recomend or have the nution and dieting knowladge too make the best of them either

definitely agree with that... thats very poor planning and execution running a bulk at that high of body fat... it makes no sense whatsoever...

Very good point. I don't know why anybody would want to bulk when you are already at a higher bodyfat than you should be. That never made sense to me. Adding a lot of bodyfat to an already higher bodyfat to just have to clean up a big mess later. I don't get it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I dont even like the word bulk most guys see that as a readon too throw caution too the wind and eat shit have a cheat meal every other day and end up sloppy and fat .my diet stays the same . year round 1.5 grams protien per lb of lean body mass .25 grams of fat and adjust calories with carbs depending on goals . one moderate cheat meal on Sunday post workout and carb deplete the day before . if you cant get too 10 percent bodyfat on your own your not ready for gear. Im gonna piss in some Cheerios but I see alot of people post pics and Im just blow away like why the hell are you on gear . your will too take these risks and compromise your endocrine system too look like that WTF. I dont maybe Im an ass but shit.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I dont even like the word bulk most guys see that as a readon too throw caution too the wind and eat shit have a cheat meal every other day and end up sloppy and fat .my diet stays the same . year round 1.5 grams protien per lb of lean body mass .25 grams of fat and adjust calories with carbs depending on goals . one moderate cheat meal on Sunday post workout and carb deplete the day before . if you cant get too 10 percent bodyfat on your own your not ready for gear. Im gonna piss in some Cheerios but I see alot of people post pics and Im just blow away like why the hell are you on gear . your will too take these risks and compromise your endocrine system too look like that WTF. I dont maybe Im an ass but shit.

my thoughts exactly... i fucking cringe when i hear "dirty bulk" especially... there is NO SUCH THING... thats just called being a fat ass... lazy fuck... that's all it is... now you can bulk in a clean way if you know what your doing... its simply a caloric increase to accommodate amounts of growth desired but it doesnt mean eat big macs and french fries every day... thats NOT what a bulk is... when you think of bulking, you should think of higher calories, possibly more red meats, higher carbs but not out of line etc... nothing crazy, just an accommodation of desired results...

my thoughts exactly... i fucking cringe when i hear "dirty bulk" especially... there is NO SUCH THING... thats just called being a fat ass... lazy fuck... that's all it is... now you can bulk in a clean way if you know what your doing... its simply a caloric increase to accommodate amounts of growth desired but it doesnt mean eat big macs and french fries every day... thats NOT what a bulk is... when you think of bulking, you should think of higher calories, possibly more red meats, higher carbs but not out of line etc... nothing crazy, just an accommodation of desired results...

Dylan... Why you hatin on my BigMacs???

LOL sorry to hit a nerve bro... its not like i dont like them either but fuck man, when i see people "dirty bulk" with burgers, fries and cake, its an issue!
e

Ya man before I started my first cycle and came here I thought dirty bulking was a thing. There is a lot of mixed information out there, and it can get confusing.

Ya man before I started my first cycle and came here I thought dirty bulking was a thing. There is a lot of mixed information out there, and it can get confusing.

there's a lot of confusion but i assure you, its mythical

Have you cheats but keep the majority a clean surplus and for god sakes watch your weight and bodyfat if it increases a perecnt you can fix that very easily adjust your calories and move forward if you gain 20lbs and loose all definition and look like shit fuck that took a couple months of being just sloppy. You didnt care. Now post competition is differant your at a bodyfat that isnt realistically maintainable and you metabolism was murdered in the process but you shouldnt just get fat . you just wont have striations in your glutes.

Let me tell you the history of this BIG mis conception. During the 80's when guys were using large amounts of androgenic, anabolics, such as 800 test 800 deca and 50mg halotestin, they were getting big.Insulin was coming into play also. The 80's were hopping and Arnold was as popular as ever. He said in and interview that you just have to eat and that the only thing better than calories was more calories.
That was taken to mean that you eat to the hilt and eat anything you want. I knew a guy that would eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and a quart of half and half for breakfast every frazzlin day.He got fat...duhhh. Then he had to go a diet. So basically it is self inflicted yo yo dieting which is great for whacking your metabolism. A bulking diet is 500-700 calories above your maintenance and a cut diet is 500-700 below maintenance.

The human body does everything slowly.You slowly build muscle, you slowly get fat and when on a diet you slowly loose weight.

Top Bottom