napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk cycle help

tybool33

What's up Dylan! Just wanting to ask you on your thoughts about napsgear.org been doing a lot of research about it just wanting to get your thoughts man! It will be Test 350 mg, EQ 800, those for 15 weeks, Tbol for 5 weeks at 50 with 12.5 aromasin threw PCT. HCG 4 weeks 1000 IUs up to PCT. PCT will be what you suggest 50/50/25/25 clomid, nolva 40/20/20/20, GW, and MK! Then I'll be running a sarms bridge. Just want to know your thoughts on the website! Have a good day brother.

Or would you recommend Robolic Labs? And if that how would you get ahold of him. I appreciate it brother

i dont get into sources but i can tell you this.. napsgear is the laughing stock of all and a joke... if you look at my last cycle log, you can see i used robolics... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

you can go to the source section here to get contact info...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Before we can give you cycle advice we need your full stats, goals, and experience. Also don't ask for source info when we know nothing about you. That's a piss poor first post

Before we can give you cycle advice we need your full stats, goals, and experience. Also don't ask for source info when we know nothing about you. That's a piss poor first post

First of all, how is this a "piss poor first post" when I created an account to ask questions like this so I can become more educated, especially if I'm going to do this. Second, this was a private email I sent to Dylan and he's the one who created the forum of it so technically this is it my first post. Now as of your question, sir, I've had 2 cycles before this. My first one when I was 16 years old. I was in summer and my coaches said I needed to put on size. So I went to a nutrition store knowing absolutely nothing and just asked the guy who worked there what my coaches said. He said, "bro I have just the thing for you!" He gave me 10 lb bag of protein, creatine, and 4 bottles of Superdrol and SuperTren (at the time I thought it was some type of nitric oxide lol). He never told me what it was or anything but I followed his directions and needless to say, I went from 165lbs to 200lbs. At the time, I had no idea what is was doing to my body. I lost pretty much all of it and went down to 175lbs and during baseball season that year ended up tearing my Achilles. Went for x-rays and a CAT scan (or whatever they're called lol) my growth plates have shut (at 17 years old). I wish I would've looked deeper what the supplenents he gave me but as a kid and wanting to become a hero in high school I didn't care. I'm now stuck at 5'10 when my grandpas and uncles are 6'2+ lol. But that's okay at least I'm alive and I can walk and talk so I'm not complaining. As for my second (first real) cycle I took this past Fall. I wanted to bulk. I took 500 mg of Test E for 15 weeks and yes I took AI and PCT so don't even ask. I'm not stupid (even though I took shit when I was 16 🤔🙃 lol). Ended up keeping most of my gains. Ended up being 190lbs at 15-16% body fat and I'm 22 years old.

i dont get into sources but i can tell you this.. napsgear is the laughing stock of all and a joke... if you look at my last cycle log, you can see i used robolics... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

you can go to the source section here to get contact info...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Appreciate the reply. Good luck on up coming cycle bro

First of all, how is this a "piss poor first post" when I created an account to ask questions like this so I can become more educated, especially if I'm going to do this. Second, this was a private email I sent to Dylan and he's the one who created the forum of it so technically this is it my first post. Now as of your question, sir, I've had 2 cycles before this. My first one when I was 16 years old. I was in summer and my coaches said I needed to put on size. So I went to a nutrition store knowing absolutely nothing and just asked the guy who worked there what my coaches said. He said, "bro I have just the thing for you!" He gave me 10 lb bag of protein, creatine, and 4 bottles of Superdrol and SuperTren (at the time I thought it was some type of nitric oxide lol). He never told me what it was or anything but I followed his directions and needless to say, I went from 165lbs to 200lbs. At the time, I had no idea what is was doing to my body. I lost pretty much all of it and went down to 175lbs and during baseball season that year ended up tearing my Achilles. Went for x-rays and a CAT scan (or whatever they're called lol) my growth plates have shut (at 17 years old). I wish I would've looked deeper what the supplenents he gave me but as a kid and wanting to become a hero in high school I didn't care. I'm now stuck at 5'10 when my grandpas and uncles are 6'2+ lol. But that's okay at least I'm alive and I can walk and talk so I'm not complaining. As for my second (first real) cycle I took this past Fall. I wanted to bulk. I took 500 mg of Test E for 15 weeks and yes I took AI and PCT so don't even ask. I'm not stupid (even though I took shit when I was 16 ���� lol). Ended up keeping most of my gains. Ended up being 190lbs at 15-16% body fat and I'm 22 years old.

It's a poor 1st post because you gave no stats and typed a big run on sentence.

If you only knew how lucky you were to have Rick giving you advice....

And you can dispense with crap like "yea I took PCT so don't even ask"

No one here will recommend a cycle @ 22.

Top Bottom