napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk Cycle

zuhaibours1

Hi Dr. Dylan
Yeah you heard me right I mentioned you Dr. Because with that much knowledge You should have a Title like that one man really appreciate your work I got a lot of knowledge through your videos.

Ok now we should get to the point
Im starting a bulk cycle I am currenty 6ft with 67kgs of body weight and a well built physique but in lean.
Now I wanted to add on some muscle mass I have been working out since 6 years now.

Here's the plan:
I have 100 dbols
6 Decas (Local made Hensil company)
3 German tests

And for PCT
I have Nolvadex
Clomid
And Aromasin.

Bro please send the best way I can use them with best results and with least chances of any side effects...
(P.S. Its gonna be my second proper cycle with deca and Test but i had been used dbol and anabol time to time for 4 to 5 weeks during my workout years...)

Waotong for you response 💪🏻😎

Can you elaborate on "during your workout years?"

You have to be more specific on the juice that you have. What you posted doesn't tell anybody anything. You have to tell us how your drugs are dosed.

What is your age and body fat?

And please don't ask anyone to design a cycle for you. Propose a cycle.

What do you have lined up for ancillary products & PCT?

hold on a minute... are you saying you are 6 foot tall and not even 150 lbs??

Dylan ... that physique sounds a lot like my own 35 years ago (i.e. late teens) when I was a swimmer that happened to lift as a training augmentation.

Sounds like a super young guy ... most likely too young to beneficially use steroids ... but has the itch to gain size NOW.

I applaud his desire, but he needs to hold on to his steroids until he has naturally attained another 30+ pounds of muscle.

JMTC

Top Bottom