napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk cycle

Gixxer

What are some of your favorite bulking cycles?

Mine is simple Test/Deca. But I’ve read a lot of people enjoy Sustanon with Tren and Anadrol.

I’m curious to know some of the favorites that worked the best for you guys.

I haven't bulked in a really long time I just recomp now. I bulked when I was younger Anadrol and Deca always did the trick. Massive gains....

I did test/deca for my last bulk which definitely got me big but I lost so much strength that I would not go that route again. That was only my second cycle ever so im not experienced. Going Test/EQ next bulk

I did test/deca for my last bulk which definitely got me big but I lost so much strength that I would not go that route again. That was only my second cycle ever so im not experienced. Going Test/EQ next bulk

I’m surprised you lost strength, I gained a lot of strength with Test/Deca. I’m planning on running Test/Deca/EQ for my next cycle.

Lost too much strength when I came off to the point it mentally fucked with me for a bit. When on, I was pushing weight

Lost too much strength when I came off to the point it mentally fucked with me for a bit. When on, I was pushing weight
That happens to everyone. You just have to lower your weight and do more reps. That's what I do. I actually enjoy the break from heavy lifting.

i never really bulk but the best one i did was test, anadrol, tren, eq, winstrol.. that was very very successful for me but not necessary to run that many compounds either... a simple test and deca is very ideal...

i never really bulk but the best one i did was test, anadrol, tren, eq, winstrol.. that was very very successful for me but not necessary to run that many compounds either... a simple test and deca is very ideal...
I'm getting ready to run a test , deca cycle. Was thinking bout adding primo also.
What's your thoughts? Been on trt for a little over 2yr now. I run 300mg/wk. I bump to 600 for "blast" months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can’t bulk on tren. I can’t eat enough. I also have a tough time eating with anadrol. I’d say my favorite bulk cycle is just test deca and superdrol. That was my last bulk cycle and I put on about ten pounds of lbm while maintaining a pretty low body fat. I don’t think I’ve been over 10% in the past 3 years. No need to get sloppy to put on muscle in my opinion, but then again I’m also one with a very fast metabolism

I'm getting ready to run a test , deca cycle. Was thinking bout adding primo also.
What's your thoughts? Been on trt for a little over 2yr now. I run 300mg/wk. I bump to 600 for "blast" months.

test, deca and primo is a fucking sweet stack, definitely... there's no reason on earth to run test at 600 mg, none whatsoever...

test, deca and primo is a fucking sweet stack, definitely... there's no reason on earth to run test at 600 mg, none whatsoever...
Hey thanx brother [emoji106] I was going to start with 400 test e , 400 deca and 5-600 primo.
I seem to remember you had mentioned those # in your YouTube vids. I hope you get your channel back soon. Those vids were my go to's for damn near everything. Its fucked up how they did you my brother.

Hey thanx brother [emoji106] I was going to start with 400 test e , 400 deca and 5-600 primo.
I seem to remember you had mentioned those # in your YouTube vids. I hope you get your channel back soon. Those vids were my go to's for damn near everything. Its fucked up how they did you my brother.

i appreciate it brother

Top Bottom