napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk Cycle

awesome brother, should be a damn good one... looking forward to the results! i love the cycle plan!

Damn brotha that weight to BF ratio is siiiiiick.

Test/EQ/anadrol is a sweet combo, keep us updated on the addition of deca

Damn brotha that weight to BF ratio is siiiiiick.

Test/EQ/anadrol is a sweet combo, keep us updated on the addition of deca

thanks bro. I'm hoping to increase muscle mass significantly this go around.
I'm running test and deca both at 350.

Day 1. nothing to post of course too early. BUT did Bis and Tris and Calves. HEAVY as piss as always. increased Calories significantly. everything is in order.

I love it bro. Test/Deca/EQ is my cycle of choice when it comes to adding size. That's the cycle I am on right now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

3 days in. eating about 4,500 cals +. upwards of 5,000 cals because I'm getting random snacks in. I'm getting a little Dirty this time around, too clean doesn't work for me. I can literally eat 1 lb of pasta and that crap is gone within an hour. My appetite has increased a lot, I can tell. I'm fuller and more vascular. Not much strength or weight gain yet (besides a little water from Carb loading). hitting every body part once a week, except Bis Tris and Calves twice a week (my main focus).

I'll follow along this one brother. Cycle looks solid. Test/deca/eq is a nice combo. With the drol, this is going to be a damn sweet cycle for size. Kill it...

3 days in. eating about 4,500 cals +. upwards of 5,000 cals because I'm getting random snacks in. I'm getting a little Dirty this time around, too clean doesn't work for me. I can literally eat 1 lb of pasta and that crap is gone within an hour. My appetite has increased a lot, I can tell. I'm fuller and more vascular. Not much strength or weight gain yet (besides a little water from Carb loading). hitting every body part once a week, except Bis Tris and Calves twice a week (my main focus).

Dude I hear you there. I have to get a little dirty when trying to add size. That's exactly how I'm going about it too. As a matter of fact I ate an entire large pizza last night and woke up a pound lighter than yesterday lol. But I did piss about 4 times last night and lost a shitload of water for some reason.

On this cycle I swear I burn off about everything. It even blows away Tren for fat burning on me, The way I'm eating I should be gaining bodyfat, and I've basically done zero cardio. However that's not Happening at all. I'm just as lean as I was over the summer on Tren but 7 lbs heavier.

Nice! following, was always curious as to what you looked like, just pictured snoop dogg all the time. lol

Wow, and I'm having trouble with 3500 ! How do you do it , maybe with the pizza like Rock said??

Wow, and I'm having trouble with 3500 ! How do you do it , maybe with the pizza like Rock said??
Adding in more calorie dense foods can add your calories up quick if you need to meet a certain number.

Top Bottom