napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk and cut same cycle

Jay3668

Hello everyone i have been wondering my
Mind about something and have done seperate bulking and cutting cycles in the past all 12 weeks long each with correct pct. But i have a quiry. Would it be possible and safe at all in any way shape or form for one to do a cycle where i bulk for 12 weeks and cut for an additional 12 weeks. I was thinkin about it because i wanted to add some mass and then shred for summer. I had in mind test e deca bulk for 12 weeks (jan feb march) and then cut for another 12 weeks (april may june) with maybe test prop and tren ace for 8 weeks and ending with jus test prop for the remaining 4 weeks. My concerns were regarding the deca as i wud usually do pct 4 weeks after my last deca shot and therefore wud this be an issue as i wud be still on cycle after wards. Thanks ever so much for any help guys. Really much appreicated thanks. Stats age 27 104kg 5ft 10 bf 17% bench 160 deadlift 260 squat 200

That’s a 24 week cycle. Pretty long man.
As far as you asking about pct, if you are still on, the pct is pushed back until you are off.
I don’t necessarily like it. Oh should focus on one and spend your energy there. I’d suggest a cut as you are a bit on the high side of bf.

Im not that fat i mean i can still see abs not blatantly but all 6 are still visible. Iv been training for 5 years now. My concern is the factors regarding deca and neccessity of pct cuz i think i watched a video on dylan gemmellis chanel sayin on a test and deca cycle take last shot of test 2 weeks after last shot of test and start pct 2 weeks later so tht is my concern??

I agree with what others have said.. 17% BF is not ‘a lot’, but it’s a bit on the high side... so I don’t think that test & deca is the right choice for you bro... I would focus on dropping a bit of body fat first (maybe use a few sarms)...

You guys arent understanding that im not afraid to get a little chubby im completely fine with going up to 22/23 percent bf as i will cut and in tht cut i can usually drop about 10% body fat so it is completely fine idm you guys, like i said my concerns are about the deca and do i need to do pct onit like is it okay to switch from deca then tren ??? And the pct part about finishing deca

You guys arent understanding that im not afraid to get a little chubby im completely fine with going up to 22/23 percent bf as i will cut and in tht cut i can usually drop about 10% body fat so it is completely fine idm you guys, like i said my concerns are about the deca and do i need to do pct onit like is it okay to switch from deca then tren ??? And the pct part about finishing deca

You’re not getting it... everybody’s telling you to get your body fat down not just for ‘aesthetics’, but for safety reasons. Running steroids with a higher body fat causes a lot more side effects, like more estrogen conversion, etc... that’s why you need to get your bf% down to 12-14%...

It doesn't really matter what you're comfortable with. Your bodyfat is too high for safe cycling, and what you propose to do is reckless and abusive with a 24 week cycle. Being that fat you should t even have bulking on your mind. You need to bein better condition. Using suppressive compounds like nandrolones you don't want to run them long term like that or you'll have a hell of a time recovering. 16 weeks is the max id recommend a cycle length. You are trying to do too much in one cycle. You can clean up gains and cut towards the end of the cycle but realisitically it should be more like 4-8 weeks

I wouldn't consider nearly 1/4 of your bodyweight in fat as just being "chubby." If you can usually drop 10% in bf so easily, why not just do it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clearly you dont want to listen so just go ahead an learn the hard way... we dont have time to waste on people that dont listen anymore and im DEFINITELY not so by all means bro, since you seem to already know the answers GO FOR IT

Yes but as soon as deca finishes isnt pct needed?
No. You start pct after the whole cycle is over. Why would you start pct in the middle of a cycle just because one compound ends.
Now that being said. We are insistent on dropping body fat for the safety of it. Not for your comfort. They higher bodyfat, the more likely sides will hit, and hit harder.
We are just trying to help, which ic what you asked. And if 15 people are saying the same thing, please consider that we might have some knowledge on the issue and put some time into thinking.

Top Bottom