napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk on cruise level test???

m555zma

My bulk on NPP and 500mg test is over soon. But I want to keep bulking.. I need to switch to trt levels of test because my 500mg/week cycle is almost up..
Does it make sense to continue bulking while switching to 250mg test? Or should I force myself to cut..

As long as you eat accordingly you can do whatever you want. I don't think being on cycle or not matters.

250 mg test pretty high dose cruising trt no?just curious if youve done before # not trt police lol....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes ive cruised before. Yes 250 is high.. But 500 is higher... So I'm not sure if the body will continue to grow after switching to a lower test level

250 mg test pretty high dose cruising trt no?just curious if youve done before # not trt police lol....

OP should have called it a cruise. Cruise and TRT is not the same thing. I make that mistake sometimes also.

Yes ive cruised before. Yes 250 is high.. But 500 is higher... So I'm not sure if the body will continue to grow after switching to a lower test level
Just call it a cruise and the TRT police will stay away.

Hey bro just curious I've heard NPP give you crazy appetite did you find that to be true

I wouldmt recommend "cruising" at 250mg test for a few reasons bro

1) any levels over the physiological range can have health concerns over the long term. It's just not good at all. You will thicken your blood, increase RBC, and hematocrit and significant,y increase your chance of heart attack and stroke

2) also anything over the physiological range means you are in the superphysiological range which means your myostatin levels stay elevated to a large degree. Myostatin prevents your body from making gains. The only way to lower it is to remain in the physiological range for 10-12 weeks minimum. If you stay in the superphysiological range your next cycle won't be shit because your myostatin will be so high, unless you run ridiculously high dosages.

The only people that haveanyreason to cruise higher than the physiological range are pro level bodybuilders etc that are above their natural genetic potential requiring a higher dose to cruise just to keep their mass

1) any levels over the physiological range can have health concerns over the long term. It's just not good at all. You will thicken your blood, increase RBC, and hematocrit and significant,y increase your chance of heart attack and stroke

2) also anything over the physiological range means you are in the superphysiological range which means your myostatin levels stay elevated to a large degree. Myostatin prevents your body from making gains. The only way to lower it is to remain in the physiological range for 10-12 weeks minimum. If you stay in the superphysiological range your next cycle won't be shit because your myostatin will be so high, unless you run ridiculously high dosages.

The only people that haveanyreason to cruise higher than the physiological range are pro level bodybuilders etc that are above their natural genetic potential requiring a higher dose to cruise just to keep their mass
very very well said brother... i completely agree

Rick Rock The Man.....

Right...and we dont take in account how dentrimental bodybuilders are to their health. So to your normal joe this isnt the protocol op. you can cruise for a certain time and i believe you would be okay "cruising" for sub 20 weeks as long as you are donating blood every 12 weeks. Regardless 250mg is much higher than trt and im doing exactly what you are doing, cruising on 250mg Test E until i start my cut. Either way its not the healthiest choice, just be smart about it. Recovery of course will be delayed.

Top Bottom