PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulk on cruise level test???

Bulk on cruise level test???

My bulk on NPP and 500mg test is over soon. But I want to keep bulking.. I need to switch to trt levels of test because my 500mg/week cycle is almost up..
    Does it make sense to continue bulking while switching to 250mg test? Or should I force myself to cut..

As long as you eat accordingly you can do whatever you want. I don't think being on cycle or not matters.

250 mg test pretty high dose cruising trt no?just curious if youve done before # not trt police lol....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes ive cruised before. Yes 250 is high.. But 500 is higher... So I'm not sure if the body will continue to grow after switching to a lower test level

Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    250 mg test pretty high dose cruising trt no?just curious if youve done before # not trt police lol....

OP should have called it a cruise. Cruise and TRT is not the same thing. I make that mistake sometimes also.

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    Yes ive cruised before. Yes 250 is high.. But 500 is higher... So I'm not sure if the body will continue to grow after switching to a lower test level
    Just call it a cruise and the TRT police will stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Just call it a cruise and the TRT police will stay away.
    Lol ya that what i figured....wait am i becoming trt police ...lol fuck that.....sorry man.....

Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    Lol ya that what i figured....wait am i becoming trt police ...lol fuck that.....sorry man.....

I didn't name any names bro you feeling guilty? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I didn't name any names bro you feeling guilty? Lol
    Lmao no...maybe too much caffeine this morn....trying find something talk bout lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    Hey bro just curious I've heard NPP give you crazy appetite did you find that to be true