domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulk on cruise level test???

Absolutely. My hungry grew out of nowhere on week 5

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    Absolutely. My hungry grew out of nowhere on week 5
    Was it manageable I know you are bulking so you probably didn't mind too much.... how many weeks you run 8 to 10 what dose NPP

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I wouldmt recommend "cruising" at 250mg test for a few reasons bro

1) any levels over the physiological range can have health concerns over the long term. It's just not good at all. You will thicken your blood, increase RBC, and hematocrit and significant,y increase your chance of heart attack and stroke

2) also anything over the physiological range means you are in the superphysiological range which means your myostatin levels stay elevated to a large degree. Myostatin prevents your body from making gains. The only way to lower it is to remain in the physiological range for 10-12 weeks minimum. If you stay in the superphysiological range your next cycle won't be shit because your myostatin will be so high, unless you run ridiculously high dosages.

The only people that haveanyreason to cruise higher than the physiological range are pro level bodybuilders etc that are above their natural genetic potential requiring a higher dose to cruise just to keep their mass

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post

1) any levels over the physiological range can have health concerns over the long term. It's just not good at all. You will thicken your blood, increase RBC, and hematocrit and significant,y increase your chance of heart attack and stroke

2) also anything over the physiological range means you are in the superphysiological range which means your myostatin levels stay elevated to a large degree. Myostatin prevents your body from making gains. The only way to lower it is to remain in the physiological range for 10-12 weeks minimum. If you stay in the superphysiological range your next cycle won't be shit because your myostatin will be so high, unless you run ridiculously high dosages.

The only people that haveanyreason to cruise higher than the physiological range are pro level bodybuilders etc that are above their natural genetic potential requiring a higher dose to cruise just to keep their mass
    very very well said brother... i completely agree

Rick Rock The Man.....

Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    Rick Rock The Man.....

I love learning new stuff lol...

What's NPP??

Quote Originally Posted by jmoney412 View Post
    What's NPP??
    Decca ....but short ester...

Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    Decca ....but short ester...

Nandrolonephenyl propionate

Right...and we dont take in account how dentrimental bodybuilders are to their health. So to your normal joe this isnt the protocol op. you can cruise for a certain time and i believe you would be okay "cruising" for sub 20 weeks as long as you are donating blood every 12 weeks. Regardless 250mg is much higher than trt and im doing exactly what you are doing, cruising on 250mg Test E until i start my cut. Either way its not the healthiest choice, just be smart about it. Recovery of course will be delayed.