napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's Robo Cycle

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Glad to be a part of a growing positive community that consistently promotes the responsible use of AAS to all involved. And it is great to see new sources being mindful of the importance of quality gear and great customer service.

Jack Steel is a trusted Bro to me, having been around many of the communities I have been a regular at for the past few years, so I decided to go with Robo for this one as he is now a rep for this long established source. Looking to improve quality so will be limiting carb intake while keeping protein calories stable.

Getting bloods done to check my levels as I have gone back on TRT at Test E 150mg a week, so take that into consideration when considering the short esther Tren at the start of the cycle. All long Esters are split in 2, the rest is as written. I figure the Tren will be coming out of my system as the EQ really starts to shine.

Weeks
1-16 Test E 350mg a week
1-8 EQ 700mg a week
9-16 EQ 800 mg a week
1-8 Tren A 80mg EOD
1-8 Caber .5mg Every 3rd Day
1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
1-16 GW 501516 20mg a day
1-16 MK 20mg a day

No PCT as just back on TRT.

I will post my pre-cycle bloods, using Robo Test E for that as well.Will also have bloods done during, and will update regarding progress.

Killing it in the gym as usual.

Let's do this.....

I am definetly in to follow!! Can't wait to see your progress and gains!! Looking to use robo on my next cycle! I have thought about using tren but have asthma and don't want to trigger any kind of breathing problems!

Have you ran Robo before?

Hell of a cycle man. Should be a killer stack.
Following...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanx for stopping by Bro's.

Yes, this will be my second Robo cycle, plus I have been using Robo Test E for TRT for the past 8 weeks. Soon as I get bloods drawn to show where my Test/Estro levels are I will be kicking this off.

Focusing on intensity in the gym. Lots of super setting opposite body part, sometimes same body part. Always mixing it up on the end with drop sets, heavy working sets, whatever I'm in the mood for.

Limiting carbs for slow cut.

Now is the time...

Have you ran Robo before?

Hell of a cycle man. Should be a killer stack.
Following...

Yeaaaa buddy! I've always followed the Buddha's runs and this will be no different

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Hi Saiyan, thanx for checking it.

So I got my TRT bloods done before starting this cycle. At a dose of 150mg Robo Test E a week (spilt in 2) my Test levels came back at 1046, which is just within range for a 40 yo male. My Estro was low before going on TRT dose so chose not to use an AI. It's a little low still, 6 as compared to the range of 7-42. RickRock speculated that the original low number was just the body trying to create balance, and my Test levels at that time were around 350. My question is, do I keep waiting to bring in Aromasin until I see the Estro recover a little more?

Did my first pin of Tren Ace 1 hour before hitting the gym yesterday and noticed a slightly lower thresh hold for breaking a sweat, which happened today as well. First pin with the EQ and higher Test dose tonight and second Tren A pin in the morning.

Feeling relaxed and focused with a clear workout plan and eliminating starchy carbs after morning meals.

Killing it in the gym and will continue to tweak the diet.

Here we go...

Last edited:
Hell yeah Buddha!
You're going to kill this shit.

Always love following your logs and this one should be epic.

I wouldn't be surprised you won't need an AI at that dose considering how low you are currently.

Following!

So, 3rd pin of Tren A 70mg yesterday morning and I am noticeably fuller which gives the illusion of more cut as the separation in the muscles is more pronounced. This is going to be a really great cycle...

I think this is another example of not relying on AAS as some kind of short cut to the physique you want.

I did Tren A at 50mg EOD a couple years ago, but my physique was not as developed then as it is now, so it was still a cycle that produced results, but nothing like now. I am definitely at a place where all the work I have put in shines all the more with gear, not because of it.

5 days in......

A word on the gear.

As I stated, the Tren A is already shining with no pip. I was a little concerned about the concentration of the EQ300, but it is just as smooth as all the other Robo gear I have used.

I could have trained all day in the gym today.....

How many grams of carbs are you eating? I know you wrote you are limiting carbs to improve quality have you noticed and hypoglycemic symptoms with tren and moderate carbs? I ask cause tren has always intrigued me!

Hi CC,

A week in and I'm just getting heartburn, which I always get with 19 NOR's. Nothing a couple Rolaids can't sort out, just gotta keep them handy.

My carb reduction on this cycle is just eliminating starchy carbs after morning meals. Nothing fancy, just sticking with protein and vegetables for the rest of the day.

I'm close to Summer abs, so thinking this small adjustment will polish things up.

I'm keeping the Tren dose low as a proactive way of reducing the likelihood of unwanted sides. I got a lot going on and don't want to be distracted by anxiety or fatigue.

I'll report anything that comes up though.

I got this.....

Hi CC,

A week in and I'm just getting heartburn, which I always get with 19 NOR's. Nothing a couple Rolaids can't sort out, just gotta keep them handy.

My carb reduction on this cycle is just eliminating starchy carbs after morning meals. Nothing fancy, just sticking with protein and vegetables for the rest of the day.

I'm close to Summer abs, so thinking this small adjustment will polish things up.

I'm keeping the Tren dose low as a proactive way of reducing the likelihood of unwanted sides. I got a lot going on and don't want to be distracted by anxiety or fatigue.

I'll report anything that comes up though.

I got this.....

Thanks for the reply! Will be following all you updates!

I was talking (talking?) with Carmel Cowboy over on his log and he was giving me some insight into changing up my routine.

I've been doing this Doug Brignoli superset routine, or something a lot like it for over a year. Mind you, the guy is like a phd of workout knowledge, and one of his basic beliefs is, if it works - keep doing it. This was the opposite I had always followed so I figured, I'll focus on this for a while and see how it goes.

The first 4 months were amazing. I had people in work noticing my gains, and I wasn't on cycle. But I think I've run into diminished returns.

So this morning I went straight into a basic push/pull/legs routine..you know; 4 sets of 10-12 (15 for a warm up, 6-8 to fail on last set), and plan on training 5 days a week.

It had been so long since I did flat bench, it was completely alien; which means, this is the way to go.

For now.....

I was talking (talking?) with Carmel Cowboy over on his log and he was giving me some insight into changing up my routine.

I've been doing this Doug Brignoli superset routine, or something a lot like it for over a year. Mind you, the guy is like a phd of workout knowledge, and one of his basic beliefs is, if it works - keep doing it. This was the opposite I had always followed so I figured, I'll focus on this for a while and see how it goes.

The first 4 months were amazing. I had people in work noticing my gains, and I wasn't on cycle. But I think I've run into diminished returns.

So this morning I went straight into a basic push/pull/legs routine..you know; 4 sets of 10-12 (15 for a warm up, 6-8 to fail on last set), and plan on training 5 days a week.

It had been so long since I did flat bench, it was completely alien; which means, this is the way to go.

For now.....

Sounds good bro!! The body will always adapt to the stress we place upon it, it's up to use to keep giving it something to adapt to!! Giving the body a reason to change!!

So, about 2 weeks in now and getting all the positive Tren effects with no unwanted sides. Sleeping well, no mood or anxiety issues, just full and increasing definition.

It's only the past couple days I remembered the focus in the gym I get from Tren. I train high intensity consistently, no AAS required, but this takes it to a whole new level.

I walk into the gym, think through my routine, and it's on.....

Now is the time to take it to a whole new level....

So, about 2 weeks in now and getting all the positive Tren effects with no unwanted sides. Sleeping well, no mood or anxiety issues, just full and increasing definition.

It's only the past couple days I remembered the focus in the gym I get from Tren. I train high intensity consistently, no AAS required, but this takes it to a whole new level.

I walk into the gym, think through my routine, and it's on.....

Now is the time to take it to a whole new level....
Sounds good bro!! Kill it!! Sounds like Robo gear is next level!!

Glad to be a part of a growing positive community that consistently promotes the responsible use of AAS to all involved. And it is great to see new sources being mindful of the importance of quality gear and great customer service.

Jack Steel is a trusted Bro to me, having been around many of the communities I have been a regular at for the past few years, so I decided to go with Robo for this one as he is now a rep for this long established source. Looking to improve quality so will be limiting carb intake while keeping protein calories stable.

Getting bloods done to check my levels as I have gone back on TRT at Test E 150mg a week, so take that into consideration when considering the short esther Tren at the start of the cycle. All long Esters are split in 2, the rest is as written. I figure the Tren will be coming out of my system as the EQ really starts to shine.

Weeks
1-16 Test E 350mg a week
1-8 EQ 700mg a week
9-16 EQ 800 mg a week
1-8 Tren A 80mg EOD
1-8 Caber .5mg Every 3rd Day
1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
1-16 GW 501516 20mg a day
1-16 MK 20mg a day

No PCT as just back on TRT.

I will post my pre-cycle bloods, using Robo Test E for that as well.Will also have bloods done during, and will update regarding progress.

Killing it in the gym as usual.

Let's do this.....

You're over 50, right?

And you're running tren?

Top Bottom