napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's Banned Nutrition Nutrozol Thread

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
So much appreciation for Dylan for giving me the opportunity to test out this new product from Banned Nutrition. Everything I have used from them up until this point has been awesome so I am looking forward to this one.

I had to change my meal schedule to roll this in after getting guidance from Dylan. 1 capsule 1 hour before bed and 2 capsules right before bed, all without food.

I will be starting this Monday and am looking forward to some peaceful sleep.

I get up at 4:00 AM in order to get 1 hour of focused meditation in before the day begins (I am the Buddha) but I have noticed some shallow slumber occurring around 2:00 AM, so I have an opportunity to report how the Nutrozol impacts that.

Let's do this....

cefdd15def3a677b46af7f48f9a3107a.jpg

So, looking over the ingredients on the label and a couple things really stand out;

GABA which can help lower blood pressure and decrease stress and anxiety.
Fulvic Acid which is a strong antioxidant and can boost Testosterone in men.
L-Ornithine Monohydrate which improves sleep.
5_HTP which helps your body produce serotonin which can lead to lower anxiety and depression symptoms.
and
L-Dopa which can increase libido and improve cognitive function.
Add to this 3 mg of Melatonin and I'm getting drowsy just writing this.

Tonight is lift off for this supplement cycle so I will have the chance to turn this cognitive understanding into experiential wisdom. The science shows quality sleep increases HGH and can lead to a more positive outlook on life in general.

Here we go...

Thank you for breaking down some of the ingredients.
They definitely packed a lot in one capsule.

So first night following the Dylan protocol on Nutrozol 677 and the experiences are undeniable. Normally I tend to have a waking period around 2:00 AM that can last up to an hour. Last night I had some shallow sleep around that time but then slipped right back into slumber. The important thing to note here is that I then experienced vivid dreams which means I was in REM sleep which coincides with the sleep state where HGH is released.

So far so good...

I have been getting noticeably better pumps in the gym over the past week. The only thing that changed in my routine is the addition of Nutrozol 677 which continues to enhance my sleep. Waking up rested and have that extra edge in the gym just more benefits of this Banned Nutrition supplement.

Gym opens later on Saturdays...watching the time...

I have been getting noticeably better pumps in the gym over the past week. The only thing that changed in my routine is the addition of Nutrozol 677 which continues to enhance my sleep. Waking up rested and have that extra edge in the gym just more benefits of this Banned Nutrition supplement.

Gym opens later on Saturdays...watching the time...
Sounds like some nice benefits so far bro

NO sarmsx is NOT legit whatsoever...

nutrozol is a supplement that goes along with mk677... its not mk677 itself

esarms will have mk677 within a week on the site

Taking one capsule an hour before bed and 2 more when I lay down and I definitely notice a nice relaxed feeling coming on about 20 minutes into my book. But it is important to note, this isn't like a drug induced sleepiness. Just a nice calm state that leads to sleep.

Also, no "hangover" of any kind. I'm clear headed for my morning meditation routine and super focused when I get to the gym.

So far, it's all good...

This Nutrozol 677 continues to have a positive impact on my sleep overall. Before starting this Banned Nutrition product I had a tendency to wake around 2:00 AM which could lead to mild frustration as I worried that lost sleep would negatively impact me the following day. Now it is so much easier to quiet my mind with some breathing meditation and slip back into sleep. This following period of sleep has often times included vivid dreams which means it is REM sleep, the deepest and most restorative type.

I have been on a slow cut for the weeks I have been using Nutrozol and my definition is improving by the day.

Needless to say, this is a Buddha approved product.

Check it out for yourself and let me know what your experiences are...

I noticed the Advil on the counter last night and realized I hadn't taken any since starting the Nutrozol. I had gotten into the habit of taking Advil a couple times a week when I felt a little edgy at bedtime and without even thinking about it completely stopped.

I was putting together my next Banned Nutrition order just now and am definitely including a couple bottles of Nutrozol 677.

Glad to report on a product that lives up to the hype...

Top Bottom