domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buddha's Banned Nutrition Nutrozol Thread

Buddha's Banned Nutrition Nutrozol Thread

So much appreciation for Dylan for giving me the opportunity to test out this new product from Banned Nutrition. Everything I have used from them up until this point has been awesome so I am looking forward to this one.

I had to change my meal schedule to roll this in after getting guidance from Dylan. 1 capsule 1 hour before bed and 2 capsules right before bed, all without food.

I will be starting this Monday and am looking forward to some peaceful sleep.

I get up at 4:00 AM in order to get 1 hour of focused meditation in before the day begins (I am the Buddha) but I have noticed some shallow slumber occurring around 2:00 AM, so I have an opportunity to report how the Nutrozol impacts that.

Let's do this....

excellent bro, really looking forward to your results! lets see a picture of that bottle too!

thanks bro... this is such a strong ingredient make up... i have high expectations on this

So, looking over the ingredients on the label and a couple things really stand out;

GABA which can help lower blood pressure and decrease stress and anxiety.
    Fulvic Acid which is a strong antioxidant and can boost Testosterone in men.
    L-Ornithine Monohydrate which improves sleep.
    5_HTP which helps your body produce serotonin which can lead to lower anxiety and depression symptoms.
    and
    L-Dopa which can increase libido and improve cognitive function.
    Add to this 3 mg of Melatonin and I'm getting drowsy just writing this.

Tonight is lift off for this supplement cycle so I will have the chance to turn this cognitive understanding into experiential wisdom. The science shows quality sleep increases HGH and can lead to a more positive outlook on life in general.

Here we go...

absolutely bro... its one of the best ingredient profiles ive seen out there

Thank you for breaking down some of the ingredients.
    They definitely packed a lot in one capsule.

So first night following the Dylan protocol on Nutrozol 677 and the experiences are undeniable. Normally I tend to have a waking period around 2:00 AM that can last up to an hour. Last night I had some shallow sleep around that time but then slipped right back into slumber. The important thing to note here is that I then experienced vivid dreams which means I was in REM sleep which coincides with the sleep state where HGH is released.

So far so good...

thanks for the update bro