napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Brutal Anadrol

abdell

Hy guys, I want to thank everyone who took the bread to read my post.
well, I just wanted to ask your opinion about Brutal anadrol by BioTech ,what results can we have, How to use it, what are the sides effects...
Thank you :)

Brutal anadrol? Never heard of it... Is it just regular Oxymetholone? Lol the name sounds.......brutal.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

is it even considered as a steroids , Have u seen the article what do you think about the ingredients?

Stay the hell away from that shit!

I'm sure there is not 1 drop of Oxymetholone in there.....

Not even 1MG of Oxymetholone lol just creatine

4c57d62052807e40d457ba36ed4f7da8.jpg

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

but I have read some articles that claim that some plants like "terestris Tribulus" and "Lepidium meyenii"... help to boost testososterone
and we can notice the presence of these plants among the ingredients ?!

To answer your original question. No one here in their right mind or educated guys would even think about taking that garbage. Therefore, you will not get anyone here to tell you if it is any good, cause no one has tried it. No one would waste their time with that shit! Forget about taking this crap!

but I have read some articles that claim that some plants like "terestris Tribulus" and "Lepidium meyenii"... help to boost testososterone
and we can notice the presence of these plants among the ingredients ?!

Those ingredients don't really do much of anything to boost testosterone, and they are very common ingredients. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this product at all, it's garbage, pure garbage and looks like a complete scam

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ok thank you , but can i ask you why you won't take it, is it because it won't give results, or cause it's bad for health ?

If i knew thats all you needed to make anadrol i wouldn't have to waste my time with sources lmao

ok thank you , but can i ask you why you won't take it, is it because it won't give results, or cause it's bad for health ?
I wouldn't waste my time or money on a product like that. Theyre just labeling a group of ingredients as anadrol which is very shady. I wouldnt go anywhere near it for the simple fact that the company plays with marketing to falsely label the product to cheat buyers.

Phurious Pharma Rep

It's a bunch of herbs and caffeine and nitric oxide precursors dude. Nothing special about this. Take any herbal test booster and add in a scoop of your average preworkout and you have "Anadrol"

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Bro waist of money scam and test boosters are garbage .tribulus is the worst .DAA is the only one that works but still the increase is like 15 percent not enough too be anabolic your waisting money . spend it on food and train hard . I could suggest something that would provide real results but based on this post Im guessing your too new too this too be ready for that why dont you give us some background on your traini g experience and stats

First off they are trying to mislead you.XX by their name and reputation number one. Misleading you in many ways. They are not only calling their garbage formulation anadrol but brutal anadrol. If you like the ingredients, then buy them separately and make your own brutal BS...it will be a lot cheaper to buy those ingredients separately. That formula is as old as the hills bro...been around forever. Sarms would be about 1000,000,000 times more effective than this this crap.

Top Bottom