napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Brothers of the iron in India

44YOGearHead

If you're on this forum, I congratulate you because that is a step in a positive direction with your AAS usage, or desire to use AAS. However I have to get a few things out of the way in order to clarify some things, let's begin:

1. A proper AAS cycle shouldn't be limited by money. If you are serious about steroid use, then take the time to set aside the monies to run a proper cycle with a test base and a pct.

2. Drol, it seems to be prevalent in India and if you take and oral only cycle, Ebola especially, you're headed down the wrong path. See the human mind in a weak thing when it comes to our own vanity. You might take dbol because it's inexpensive, readily available and people vouch for it. The end result will be one of two things wasted results due to the inability to retain the gains made due to aromatization and your hormones being left far from optimal, or you'll keep taking it in order to maintain gains in hopes of keeping more and ultimately ruin yourself. If you can afford just one compound make it testosterone.
3. There is no rush to take things poorly and end up looking like shit. Go about things the right way. There are enough bad bodied sheep out there in the world. Don't join the flock.

Point being, I see plenty of threads from India with people proposing I'll planned cycles and they always say 'my trainer said' or my friends take... grow up and be a man. Research on your own, watch Dylan's videos in their entirety not just the ones on the compounds you want to take. Simple recommendation from me, hopefully you heed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By simply participating on this board and sticking around a person from anywhere will gain all the knowledge one would ever need to know on proper AAS usage. The more active you are in the beginning along with asking questions and research any one can learn how to cycle properly. The wealth of personal knowledge shared by members and all video and material provided is more than enough. Stick around, ask questions and don't skimp on your layouts and workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom