napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Broken arm what now?

Kaido

Hey Dylan and crew!

One week ago i broke my left upper arm. I was doing a cut and now i cant hit upper body for like 6 more weeks.

I thought about training my lower body 4 times a week 2-3 legs and calves its my weak point anyway.

Currently on 500 test a week and i stopped the tren since the injury. maybe throw in tren again next week on 50mkg eod to keep my muscle during the cut.

i can do cardio at home on a bike. doing 60min fasted in the morning can i increase it to like 90 min? 60 a.m and 30 pm?

im around 13-15 % bodyfat and my goal would be to get to 9 or 10% in the next 6 weeks. i dont mind losing a bit of muscle.

any advice?

greetings

Just adjust calories to match the new maintenance from reduced training efficiency.
Obviously it's healthier to increase the amount of cardio instead of reducing calories, but you know the golden middle lane.

Sorry about the injury bro. Those aren't fun. I would train around it and add cardio for the cut.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Don't worry about what you can't do, and concentrate on what you can. I lacerated my hand in 2013 and cut my tendon in half and had to have it reattached through surgery. I trained around it and trained the other arm. Yes, you do want to do that. Believe it or not you can maintain strength and most muscle mass in your immobile arm by training the other. It's called cross education in unilateral training and has been proven in studies. I've also proven it myself when I couldn't train my right arm for 8 weeks.

That's so counter intuitive! I never would have thought!

Awesome info, intuitive training is certainly not the way to go all the time. Thank you for the post rick rock, this is awesome new info I did not know before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My pleasure bro! Trust me, it does work! I researched this extensively when I had my injury and it gave me hope, so I gave it a shot. The untrained arm did have a small bit of atrophy just because of immobility (about 1/4"), but I can assure you once I could train again the strength was there and it gained the muscle fullness back within two weeks. Not bad for not training it at all for 8 weeks!

Hope you have a smooth recovery bud. Do what you can and train around it. You'd be surprised. I tore the ligaments in my leg a few years back. Couldn't walk on it for a few months. I trained around it, hopping around the gym on my crutches. Once it was healed, I took it slow, and in no time was back to steady progress.

i truly hope your recovery is nice and smooth... there are always ways around it... i have hernia surgery in two weeks and you dont honestly think im going to sit the fuck around 3-4 weeks do you??? LOL... come on now... i'll definitely still be doing cardio every day amongst other things, even if its just resistance bands... there's always some sort of way around circumstances, you just have to be creative...

i would highly recommend taking mk2866 to help heal your injury quicker as well as looking at gw for you added cardio performance... here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

i truly hope your recovery is nice and smooth... there are always ways around it... i have hernia surgery in two weeks and you dont honestly think im going to sit the fuck around 3-4 weeks do you??? LOL... come on now... i'll definitely still be doing cardio every day amongst other things, even if its just resistance bands... there's always some sort of way around circumstances, you just have to be creative...

i would highly recommend taking mk2866 to help heal your injury quicker as well as looking at gw for you added cardio performance... here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Absolutely. Where there is a will there is away. I used ab slings for pull-ups, did a lot of pec deck, lateral raise machine, resistance bands.....anything I could do while having an arm I couldn't use. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it

Absolutely. Where there is a will there is away. I used ab slings for pull-ups, did a lot of pec deck, lateral raise machine, resistance bands.....anything I could do while having an arm I couldn't use. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it
thats right bro, thats what its all about... there's always a way!

today i start 50mg tren eod again to hold my muscle mass.. cardio is my best friend now.

would it be wise to take some t3 ? just want to cut as hard as possible

tren ruins cardio, thats the point and if you dont know that, you should not use tren because thats basic knowledge on it

yeah im aware but i can perform 1h fasted cardio liss on tren
i just want you to be aware that it hinders it HOWEVER you can erase this by adding gw501516 alongside of it... not only that, gw controls cholesterol and blood pressure which also get hurt on tren...

Top Bottom